The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anvianzi
I'm finding the course great at the moment, but just rushing the last two units which is stressing me out. What about you? How are you finding the course?

I'm finding the course pretty good, I have finished business now. If you need any help, feel free to message me on here!:smile:
Reply 61
Hi,
Hi, so below are the Units i'm doing over my two years. I did bad on my Unit 1 because due to other subjects I had to rush it.
Business BTEC ASUnit 1 - The Business environment - 10points - PassUnit 2 - Business resources - 10points - MeritUnit 4 - Business communication - 10points - Distinction MERIT A2 Unit 3 - Introduction to marketing - 10points - Distinction Unit 27 - Health and safety at work - 10points - Distinction Unit 12 - Internet marketing in Business - 10points - Not yet marked????
I believe I got a Merit overall for my AS, I'm hoping to get 3 Distinctions for my A2 but I'm not sure what the overall grade would be and what UCAS points it would be equivalent to.
Would really help if someone could message me, as I'm also taking OCR ICT Cambridge technical/diploma Level 3 and I'm really behind on it and I need to know what i need to complete to get 280 UCAS points from these two subjects.

regards,

JR
Original post by TheHelpfulMan
I have completed Cambridge technicals level 3 business and did the double one got a Distinction* Distinction. If anyone needs anyhelp just ask :smile:

Hi!!! I have been searching all over the internet for someone who can help me. I am currently studying business btec level 3 and I am in second year. I have 37 essays that I need to do within one week alone for Business, plus I'm studying law. Telling you my life story haha, but I've had a lot of issues going on recently, so i am really messing up with college. I am suppose to be going to university, but its looking very unlikely. I can send you all the guidelines etc, and would pay you 5 pounds for each essay you write for me. I will through paypal. please please please can you help me. I'm sorry for asking so much from someone i don't even know! I do completely understand if you aren't able to help me though.Anyways, have a good evening!!
Original post by Sophi3_27
I've just finished studying this as a extended diploma I completed units
Achieved D*D*D*
Let me know if you need help

Posted from TSR Mobile

could u help me on unit 37?
Original post by anvianzi
So lucky. I have one terrible teacher who cannot teach and has made my class become behind. I don't even know whether I'll finish everything. I've finished with one teacher and nearly finished with the other one but no sign of completely finishing this year.

Saw this late but SAME :frown: I had one really bad teacher that marked our work really in-accurately, she ended up leaving which lead to us having a supply teacher that knew nothing about BTEC specification of Business.. 3 of are units are being remarked while we're still completing our last two units... Stressful timesssss
I have finally finished the first year of my course and now know my grade. However, would I still need to go to results day?
Original post by Tenisha1999
Saw this late but SAME :frown: I had one really bad teacher that marked our work really in-accurately, she ended up leaving which lead to us having a supply teacher that knew nothing about BTEC specification of Business.. 3 of are units are being remarked while we're still completing our last two units... Stressful timesssss

Good luck, you'll get through it.
Just recently completed my BTEC Extended Diploma in Business came out with a DDM, I'd suggest having a look at a website 'Teaching with Crump' it's a really good source and helped me achieve top grades for certain units
If anyone is doing any of these units if you drop me a message I will be happy to help

The Business Environment
Business Resources
Introduction to marketing
Business Accounting
Human Resources Management in business
Managing a business event
Market Research in business
Recruitment and Selection in Business
Development planning for a Career in Business
Developing Teams in business
Website Design Strategy
Understanding Business ethics

I did those units If anyone needs any advice and guidance just drop me a message

I have done a few of these Units and it would be great if you could get back to me as I need some help and guidance, thank you, Brandon :smile:
Original post by braiiny_
could u help me on unit 37?

Hey, Ive done some of these Units and would love some help. Please reply back to this if you can help me, thank you, Brandon :smile:
If anyone is doing any of these units if you drop me a message I will be happy to help

The Business Environment
Business Resources
Business Accounting
Website Design Strategy

I did those units If anyone needs any advice and guidance just drop me a message

I started business on Friday and im unsure on what businesses to use for unit 1 "the business Environment" any ideas and tips for the whole unit ?
Original post by j.bolding2
I started business on Friday and im unsure on what businesses to use for unit 1 "the business Environment" any ideas and tips for the whole unit ?

My college decided for my class when I studied business environment because it was just easier. I think I did Chester zoo and my college.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The Business Environment
Business Resources
Business Accounting
Website Design Strategy

hi I am - what's the best source of information ? thanks
Anyone doing Unit 4 Business Communications?
Reply 74
Can someone help me with unit 18 and unit the others ?
Original post by Lucky987
Anyone doing Unit 4 Business Communications?

I have pmed you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by k man
Can someone help me with unit 18 and unit the others ?

I haven't studied unit 18 however, is there any other units that you might need help with?

If so, please list those units and I'll see what I can do.
for informative purposes, I have listed all the units I have already completed from last year and also the ones that I am currently studying.

Year 12 2015-2016 90 credit dip
Unit 1 - The Business Environment
Unit 2 - Business Resources
Unit 3 - Introduction to Marketing
Unit 4 - Business Communication
Unit 7 - Management Accounting
Unit 13 - Recruitment and Selection
Unit 21 - Aspects of Contract and Business Law
Unit 22 - Aspects of Civil Liability for Business
Unit 23 - Understanding the legal system and Law making

Year 13 2016-2017 extended dip
Unit 5 - Business accounting
Unit 10 - Market Research in Business
Unit 16 - Human Resource Management in Business
Unit 36 - Starting a small Business
Unit 33 - The impact of Communications Technology on Business
Unit 12 - Internet Marketing in Business
Unit 29 - Understanding Retailing
Unit 17 - Training in the Business Workplace
Unit 15 - Development Planning for a Career in Business
Reply 78
Can you hep me with unit 5
I did Level 3 business two years ago if anyone needs help you can message me. I know the units may have changed but the style of answering the questions would not have

Latest

Trending

Trending