The Student Room Group

Virgin at 24

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matty2993
What's girls opinion on this? Is it normal? Also I've never had a girlfriend and haven't been kissed! :frown:

is it for religious reasons ??? cos i think thats fine. even if it isnt its still fine
Original post by l'etranger
Gonna put that on tinder ''probably not a mass killer''

See if the girlies fall for it

Yeah when she asked you to shoot your load that's not what she meant.
Original post by TheExtrovertGod
Yeah when she asked you to shoot your load that's not what she meant.

Sheeeeeiiiiii :rofl:

''It was dripping down her face and chest...

...blood can be so messy''
I'm not saying peole should aspire to be chavs, but actually a normal working class guy who has friends and girlfriends is a lot less messed up than a middle class guy who is completely socially withdrawn.

People can't help being ugly though.

I'm a guy who has a job, plenty of platonic friends etc, and is not "socially withdrawn", but I've also never had sex. I've been rejected a lot of times. Stuff like appearance doesn't matter for platonic friendships, but does matter for sexual partners.

I actually agree with you that it's "weird", but the fact is, there's often very little the individual can do about it. I can't magically "be less ugly". And it isn't a confidence/social withdrawal issue, as I have plenty of friends, both male and female.
my maternal grandfather was shagging girls in the netherlands before he got married, my paternal grandfather managed to avoid the draft and shagged the soldier's wives while they were at war. Stop pretending sex was invented in the 1960's

a n g l o
n
g
l
o
Reply 45
My maternal grandfather was shagging girls in the Netherlands before he got married, my paternal grandfather managed to avoid the draft and shagged the soldier's wives while they were at war. Stop pretending sex was invented in the 1960's

That wasn't my point. My point was those who don't rush into sex tend to have better marriages.

"31 percent who lost their virginity as teens divorced within five years, and 47 percent divorced within 10 years. On the flip side, the divorce rate for women who had waited to have sex was only 15 percent at the five year mark, and 27 percent by the time 10 years rolled around."
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/877529

Although that is for women… but I think the concept fits for men.

Edit: here's a more generic and recent research which isn't specifically about women. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2219604/Losing-virginity-later-life-helps-enjoy-satisfying-relationships.html
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
People can't help being ugly though.

I'm a guy who has a job, plenty of platonic friends etc, and is not "socially withdrawn", but I've also never had sex. I've been rejected a lot of times. Stuff like appearance doesn't matter for platonic friendships, but does matter for sexual partners.

I actually agree with you that it's "weird", but the fact is, there's often very little the individual can do about it. I can't magically "be less ugly". And it isn't a confidence/social withdrawal issue, as I have plenty of friends, both male and female.

Women care less about looks than men do, just keep going and one will open her legs for you soon enough.
Women care less about looks than men do, just keep going and one will open her legs for you soon enough.

You're probably right in theory (well, your approach is of course more sensible than "give up"), but if you're ugly enough, it does make a big difference.
Original post by Pikachū
a n g l o
n
g
l
o

Actually, it's a bit weird, but a couple of years after my grandmother passed, he brought back some elderly Malaysian woman he knew from the past. I think race-mixing is strongly in my genes. He was a really good husband, send my mama to private school rather than having to deal with poor people, so I was shocked at his womanising prowess.
(edited 7 years ago)
OP what's your height/weight? Unless you're really short or really skinny/fat, it is most likely a social problem rather than a physical one
Actually, it's a bit weird, but a couple of years after my grandmother passed, he brought back some elderly Malaysian woman he knew from the past. I think race-mixing is strongly in my genes.

ffs :rofl:

>tfw gramps was a sexpat
Am I the only female who actually finds this a really attractive quality? I'm in my 20's and would actually enjoy being with a guy my age with little experience who is a virgin. I think it would be a turn on to be part of their 'first time', teach them a few things etc. I don't find it a turn off at all. In fact I don't like getting into stuff with more ''experienced'' guys, just as males don't really fancy riding the village bike, if you get my drift...
Reply 52
Original post by uka_qwer
is it for religious reasons ??? cos i think thats fine. even if it isnt its still fine

No it's not.
Original post by Pikachū
ffs :rofl:

>tfw gramps was a sexpat

Shut up, it's not like that, he liked White women too.

Sheeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiii :ashamed:

Getting less and less true every year. within a decade or so this won't be true anymore (in the west)
Shut up, it's not like that, he liked White women too.

Sheeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiii :ashamed:

everyone gets a bit of yellow fever sometimes :console:
Original post by Anonymous
Am I the only female who actually finds this a really attractive quality? I'm in my 20's and would actually enjoy being with a guy my age with little experience who is a virgin. I think it would be a turn on to be part of their 'first time', teach them a few things etc. I don't find it a turn off at all. In fact I don't like getting into stuff with more ''experienced'' guys, just as males don't really fancy riding the village bike, if you get my drift...

if I told you I was, would you teach me a thing or two?
Original post by Pikachū
Getting less and less true every year. within a decade or so this won't be true anymore (in the west)

If that is true, why do most men look, move and speak like homosexuals?
Original post by sleepysnooze
if I told you I was, would you teach me a thing or two?

It's creepy as hell, she has some sort of power fantasy.
Reply 59
Original post by Pikachū
OP what's your height/weight? Unless you're really short or really skinny/fat, it is most likely a social problem rather than a physical one

About 6ft and average.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending