The Student Room Group

Virgin at 24

Scroll to see replies

and?
Original post by l'etranger
If that is true, why do most men look, move and speak like homosexuals?

don't really follow you. maybe it's just a london thing :smile:

Original post by Matty2993
About 6ft and average.

I don't think it's a physical issue then
and?

So much rep if I could on this thread
Original post by Pikachū
don't really follow you. maybe it's just a london thing :smile:

My family haven't lived there for decades.
It's creepy as hell, she has some sort of power fantasy.

what's wrong with a power fantasy?
it's better than the girls who merely lie there while you do all the work during sex
which is to say it's better to be overly-dominant than overly-submissive
I once got so bored by an overly submissive girl that I deflated.
Dw bout it. There's too much pressure on all this stuff rn. Personally I'd much rather date someone like you :smile: don't rush anything the right person will come, I promise.
Original post by sleepysnooze
it's better than the girls who merely lie there while you do all the work during sex

It's like you're her pet, she'll probably put you on a leash, make you lick her feet and call her ma'am.
My family haven't lived there for decades.

sheeiii i thought you were from London

regardless women do care about looks and do so more and more as time goes on. Eventually we're both gonna put looks on equal importance
i think thats good i would rather be with a virgin than someone whose slept around
Original post by Pikachū
sheeiii i thought you were from London

regardless women do care about looks and do so more and more as time goes on. Eventually we're both gonna put looks on equal importance

Still have relatives there, I agree that most guys from London are ponces. If you're an investment banker I get why you would live there, but overall it's a mix of roadmen and effete White hipsters.

I can definitely see why you would say that, as provider men lose their appeal in the modern world, but I've always defined ''Chad'' on his super extroverted personality more than being a male model.

which is to say it's better to be overly-dominant than overly-submissive
I once got so bored by an overly submissive girl that I deflated.

I agree that some women are lazy in bed, but I do not want some brothel madame thinking she's my master.
(edited 7 years ago)
It's like you're her pet, she'll probably put you on a leash, make you lick her feet and call her ma'am.

see, I don't know why, but I'd ****ing love that.
I lost my virginity to a girl like that :lol: maybe that's why
I'm even cracking up remembering it - she didn't make me "lick her feet" but she was *very* rough
I'm even cracking up remembering it - she didn't make me "lick her feet" but she was *very* rough

:puke: ahewhrfeouveqroerierqiwppfstptqg0qg]jr-krw0g3=

You're this really right wing, authoritarian guy who gets off by having dominant women abuse him

I'm triggered so hard right now.

cuck
Original post by Pikachū
cuck

My conversion to Islam actually will come, it's the ultimate neoreactionary ideology.
My conversion to Islam actually will come, it's the ultimate neoreactionary ideology.

you just want our women :mad:
:puke: ahewhrfeouveqroerierqiwppfstptqg0qg]jr-krw0g3=

You're this really right wing, authoritarian guy who gets off by having dominant women abuse him

I'm triggered so hard right now.

I'm not authoritarian? I'm actually a massive libertarian. obviously I diverge in certain respects (immigration being one) but generally I'm hugely against authoritarianism. that's why I dislike things like the EU (if you see my comments against that).

and with that said, just because I'm right wing doesn't mean I'm conservative
I have more in common with liberals than I do with quite a lot of ""conservatives"" (meaning people who actually like the conservative party). generally I'm very liberal, but obviously I'm not liberal when it comes to things that, in my opinion, contradict liberty and equality (like feminism). I actually find feminism *really* conservative and one of these days it wouldn't surprise me to find a "feminist" who advocated violence against women or something - I'm not kidding - that's how much I see feminism as anti-women. also, based on the new and enhanced definition of consent that many feminists pedal, pretty much all of my sex has been rape, either against me or against the girls involved (or the guys...)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 76
Original post by TheExtrovertGod
Why is it?

STI rates between trusted partners are very low, use your brain and you should be fine. Heck even if you do contract one many can be treated fairly easily these days.

SO WHAT if it's fairly easy?! Why do stupid things in the first place? All you're doing is wasting money on getting medicine/doctors time on curing the stupid disease you contacted from sleeping with people. When you can prevent all of it by getting married and only having sex with someone you love rather than being weak and having sex with each tramp you meet and contracting such a pointless waste of money which could be used to help cure poverty or something worth time. "very low" could be 0 but no. Mindless horny "humans" give in and have sex with multiple people.
Original post by Pikachū
cuck

jelly
Original post by Pikachū
you just want our women :mad:

At least it might actually be Halal if I revert.
Original post by mo_myc
SO WHAT if it's fairly easy?! Why do stupid things in the first place? All you're doing is wasting money on getting medicine/doctors time on curing the stupid disease you contacted from sleeping with people. When you can prevent all of it by getting married and only having sex with someone you love rather than being weak and having sex with each tramp you meet and contracting such a pointless waste of money which could be used to help cure poverty or something worth time. "very low" could be 0 but no. Mindless horny "humans" give in and have sex with multiple people.

Doctors are there to cure disease. No such thing as a stupid disease, that just gets people into the mindset that some things shouldn't be treated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending