The Student Room Group

Virgin at 24

Scroll to see replies

Original post by l'etranger
At least it might actually be Halal if I revert.

Make sure you change your name so they know you're a Mumin.
Reply 81
Original post by TheExtrovertGod
Doctors are there to cure disease. No such thing as a stupid disease, that just gets people into the mindset that some things shouldn't be treated.

Why create more problems for doctors to cure when it can be solved sooo easily? Doctors can use their time on more important diseases rather than something that should have been prevented but caused due to stupid mistakes.
pfft i'm a virgin at 31 (female)! beat that
Reply 83
Original post by Anonymous

really? thats impressive... any reason why?
Original post by Pikachū
Make sure you change your name so they know you're a Mumin.

People say Mahmoud suits me, I like it. :cool:
Original post by Matty2993
What's girls opinion on this? Is it normal? Also I've never had a girlfriend and haven't been kissed! :frown:

you my firend are

Spoiler

I'm sure theres more than we actually know of. i mean many elderly nuns and priests/monks are still virgins

really? thats impressive... any reason why?

the downsides of being born ugly sadly... even ugly guys are rarely interested

Spoiler

why you so happy about it
Original post by CraigBackner
why you so happy about it

where exactly did you sense the happiness?
People say Mahmoud suits me, I like it. :cool:

lmao my granddad's name :lol:
where exactly did you sense the happiness?

wheres your reading comprehensions skills at
Original post by CraigBackner
wheres your reading comprehensions skills at

go on, explain what you were trying to say...
Reply 92
Everyone has their first at different times, hell there were people in my school having sex regularly by age 14. I lost my card when I was 17, but the person wasn't necessarily special to me I just wanted the pleasure. If you rate 'special' above pleasure, wait for the right person to come along, no point rushing it.

You've always got Rosy Palm and her 5 sisters to keep you company anyway until such a time.
Original post by Pikachū
lmao my granddad's name :lol:

Your family has excellent taste, it's elegant.
Why are real women/worthy women/good women the only ones who won't hold you to any sorts of standards? ''Real women don't care if you're an unemployable ex-convict with a meth habit''

You think being a virgin is the same as being an unemployable, ex convicted drug addict?

That's a very, very distorted opinion you have. I don't care if a guy is a virgin. My sister's boyfriend was a virgin at 23, and he's a decent guy.

Sort your ideas out.
Original post by Twinpeaks
You think being a virgin is the same as being an unemployable, ex convicted drug addict?

That's a very, very distorted opinion you have. I don't care if a guy is a virgin. My sister's boyfriend was a virgin at 23, and he's a decent guy.

Sort your ideas out.

I've noticed a trend of genuine anger and misogyny among men who lose their V's late. Usually they're shy, mild, but totally go crazy at the slightest knock to their egos, because most people take rejection as a normal part of daily life. The other side of men who lose it late is the classic guy who is constantly trying to prove something, he lost it in Thailand/Amsterdam aged 23, but he's 32 years old, in the club missing his son's fourth birthday because he's trying to creep on those 19 year old students.
Then why did you earlier tell me that talking with women is emotionally painful?

In all fairness I am a virgin, never kissed etc, just off 22, so similar sort of position.

I am heterosexual but don't go out of my way to talk to girls either. I didn't get much experience in school as I'm quiet as a person and although the last few years I feel I've made strides, such as answering questions in college whereas I wouldn't have dreamt in school, I still struggle to talk to girls. I did have something going on with a girl when I was 17 but turns out she was a batshit mentalist bully and so it didn't end well.

Girls can be so boring as well. I'm in an apprenticeship now and in the office the women talk utter tripe day after day. One is 25 and is a ********ter, typical basic ***** who rabbits on about her boring everyday life, how hard everything is even though she earns £28k per annum and her partner has his own business. I know not every woman is like that but it seems a lot of women care about trival crap. They just go on about their boring day to day lives, boasting what craptastic thing they did on the weekend or how much money they've spent on a holiday. Thinking back to school etc I can see maybe this behaviour was evident in fellow female pupils. I'm just not bothered. I'd rather meet up with my mates drink and have a good laugh, go watch football and keep fit. No problems.
In all fairness I am a virgin, never kissed etc, just off 22, so similar sort of position.

I am heterosexual but don't go out of my way to talk to girls either. I didn't get much experience in school as I'm quiet as a person and although the last few years I feel I've made strides, such as answering questions in college whereas I wouldn't have dreamt in school, I still struggle to talk to girls. I did have something going on with a girl when I was 17 but turns out she was a batshit mentalist bully and so it didn't end well.

Girls can be so boring as well. I'm in an apprenticeship now and in the office the women talk utter tripe day after day. One is 25 and is a ********ter, typical basic ***** who rabbits on about her boring everyday life, how hard everything is even though she earns £28k per annum and her partner has his own business. I know not every woman is like that but it seems a lot of women care about trival crap. They just go on about their boring day to day lives, boasting what craptastic thing they did on the weekend or how much money they've spent on a holiday. Thinking back to school etc I can see maybe this behaviour was evident in fellow female pupils. I'm just not bothered. I'd rather meet up with my mates drink and have a good laugh, go watch football and keep fit. No problems.

Woman are vapid and childlike, you're supposed to appreciate them for that.

Most women are like that, extremely boring and their hobbies include tv soaps and celebrity gossip. It's rare to find a girl who you can discuss things like politics (without her bringing her feelings into it) or other current affairs like I'd do with my buddies. They do exist, jus rare.
I've noticed a trend of genuine anger and misogyny among men who lose their V's late. Usually they're shy, mild, but totally go crazy at the slightest knock to their egos, because most people take rejection as a normal part of daily life.

I'd say I'm quite misogynistic. I started to realise this a few months ago.

It's not something I've actively become, but nearly all of my experiences with women have been negative. I don't mean trying to get with them, I just mean general conversation they seem to be dismissive or seem, to be self entitled... not grateful for things. Maybe it's me or just the people I've managed to meet.

I've never got the whole 'need to be in a relationship' thing or people getting together aged 14/15 etc. I hate it when my mates get a girlfriend and then they cut themself off from the male group and feel the need to include their girl whenever them come out. I refer to girlfriends as whores when talking to my other mates. I'm not saying it to be nasty necessarily it just comes out. You should still have your own life and space... by not merging.

I'm outgoing in the sense of wanting to go places and do things but I'm reserved in sense of talkativeness. I'm not interested in a girlfriend, I am busy enough as it is now through my interests and work plus I wouldn't want the stress.

As I said in the other post, most girls/women seem to talk about boring stuff or want to be all about themselves. I find many lack specific interests, whereas I am enthusiastic in a few things.

Rejection can be tough, but people experience it in different ways. Some people reject others in ways that aren't called for - cold shoulder, teasing, embarrassing them, whereas others will want to remain friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending