The Student Room Group

Does my teacher have feelings for me?

So I'm a 15 year old girl and my 26 year old male teacher has been treating me a little differently to everyone else for some time and I am just going to give you some examples. 1. When we are in the middle of conversations sometimes he will just stare at me and smile, like he won't say anything, just look me dead in the eyes and smile. 2. In his classes he will let me get away with a lot of things other people will get in trouble for. 3. A lot of people have told me that it is obvious that he favours me over everyone else. 4. Both me and one of my friends have heard him call me "babe" before, I wasn't 100% sure hat he did but my friend was confident that he infact did call me "babe" 5. Recently, when I have hugged friends who are boys he will get mad and almost like he jealous about it, for example, my friend who is a boy (who is also gay) was hugging me a lot and playfully touching my face (which he does to a lot of his friends it's just how he is) and my teacher only shouted at him and told him to stop when he was doing it to me, he didn't tell him to stop when he did it to anyone else. 6. He talks to me a lot differently than everyone else (that one is hard to explain). 7. My friends and other people say that both me and him and noticeably happier and more comfortable when we are with each other.
So those are just a few things that have happened, we are also alone a lot I have piano lessons with him as well as having him for actual lessons twice a week. Do you think he likes me or is acting a bit strange? I really like him and he is so fun to be around but recently I've just been paranoid about him acting this way, I really appreciate any advice or thoughts or stories of anyone else who has been in the same situation.
Do not pursue this.
OP just dont be too friendly with him? :smile:

We had a creepy woman teacher in my school lol :puke:

Original post by donutellme
Do not pursue this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUFqxsO6PxA
There always tends to be a teacher that appears a little creepy- cut yourself off and don't respond. Be civil and friendly but don't respond or pursue it. Ensure that if he does seem to like you- that you don't give any signals or respond for him to pursue it himself. It's never a good idea.
Original post by lalliboo
There always tends to be a teacher that appears a little creepy- cut yourself off and don't respond. Be civil and friendly but don't respond or pursue it. Ensure that if he does seem to like you- that you don't give any signals or respond for him to pursue it himself. It's never a good idea.

^this is v good advice :smile:
You're probably just getting it worked up in your head. Ignore it, and if there is something going on, try not to interact with him as much. He'll get the message.
Probably just thinks you have potential and wants to prevent distractions that could affect your work

You're otherthinking this, leave him be
Original post by HollyGeordie
OP just dont be too friendly with him? :smile:

We had a creepy woman teacher in my school lol :puke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUFqxsO6PxA

Yeeaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending