The Student Room Group

Girls always come in twos.

Why is it that every time I'm single, the girls that fancy me and could potentially be in a relationship with always come in twos (sometimes more)

And then I have to choose between them fml. Why can't they just come one at a time spread out evenly?
Reply 1
They come in 0s for me.

What's the problem then? Several girls like you and so you get to pick. Most people don't even get one girl showing interest like that.
Original post by Anonymous
Why is it that every time I'm single, the girls that fancy me and could potentially be in a relationship with always come in twos (sometimes more)

And then I have to choose between them fml. Why can't they just come one at a time spread out evenly?

Why was this worth making into a thread..?
Oh poor you having multiple women after you must simply be terrible.
wow life must be sooo hard
For the last 8 years of my life, ever since I’ve hit puberty, I’ve been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires. All because girls have never been attracted to me.

Girls gave their affection, and sex, and love, to other men but never to me.

I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.

I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentlemen.

I will punish all of you for it. (laughs)
Reply 6
lel.

Original post by CarysJSLewis
Why was this worth making into a thread..?

point is you spend ages being single and then two come at once lol.
Reply 7
Original post by HollyGeordie
For the last 8 years of my life, ever since I’ve hit puberty, I’ve been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires. All because girls have never been attracted to me.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentlemen.

manlets smh

when will they ever learn?
manlets smh

when will they ever learn?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSuwKwFmTOQ
Reply 9
lel.

point is you spend ages being single and then two come at once lol.

Looking back at past experiences, this is actually true.

I remember during past relationships another girl that I knew/old flame would come back into my life and it'd be hard to not flirt back and stuff because she was totally into me. Idk it's like obvious temptation.
Why choose when you can have a ménage et trois?
Original post by Quantex
Why choose when you can have a ménage et trois?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGlvk-gmQCE

Jeff is king manlet

Original post by pepe11
Looking back at past experiences, this is actually true.

I remember during past relationships another girl that I knew/old flame would come back into my life and it'd be hard to not flirt back and stuff because she was totally into me. Idk it's like obvious temptation.

ye and when you're out with a girl they always come and try to flirt. But when you're on your own they don't haha.
Original post by HollyGeordie

Pure brilliance. :rofl:

Is this who I think it is?
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Pure brilliance. :rofl:

Is this who I think it is?

That is the supreme gentleman you're talking to. Show some respect.
That is the supreme gentleman you're talking to. Show some respect.

:lol: :lol:
If I were you, I'd consider myself lucky for getting the pick of partners. I'm detecting a hint of humblebrag in this thread.
But, I will say that girls do tend to be more confident in groups. I for one am far more likely to approach a guy if I've got my friends with me. If I'm on my own, it ain't gonna happen.
Original post by CobaltRose96
If I were you, I'd consider myself lucky for getting the pick of partners. I'm detecting a hint of humblebrag in this thread.

If I was bragging I wouldn't be posting anonymously lol.

More of a venting thread.

Original post by CobaltRose96
But, I will say that girls do tend to be more confident in groups. I for one am far more likely to approach a guy if I've got my friends with me. If I'm on my own, it ain't gonna happen.

Don't really mean they come in groups. Just that the universe decides to always send you 2 girls (separately, but at the same time).

And also when you're making an effort to get a girlfriend nothing happens. But then when you give up thats when the two come lol.

Not understanding the problem. this is actually an advantage

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending