The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArtScience
Hi,

Just a bit of an update which some may find useful (home student- not international).

My stats:
UKCAT: 683
Degree: 1st (non-science)
Predicted A-levels: A* A*

A101:
I got a rejection through track

A101:
Not heard back yet

Anyone got an interview with the same/lower UKCAT score for the A101?

thank you!

Hey there was a typo there, did you mean A100 - no response?
Original post by Medcraze
Oh sorry. May i know your stats and whether you are a home or international applicant. is it for A100?

A*AA and 740 ukcat. i'm living abroad but am considered home student.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 902
Hi guys,
A lot of you are saying you received a rejection on track but not on MYsis and no email - I'm in the same boat. I'm going to ring them up tomorrow morning and ask them to confirm it.
Reply 903
I have also received the track notification of rejection only. If you do call them tomorrow, please let us know what they say

Thanks
Reply 904
Original post by F.a191
I have also received the track notification of rejection only. If you do call them tomorrow, please let us know what they say

Thanks

will do!
Yeah I have also received a track rejection for A101 but no e-mail or Mysis update.

I'm expecting the rejection for A100 now, just with they would hurry up and get on with it!
Have people got A100 rejections?
Reply 907
Original post by Asian_persuasion
Have people got A100 rejections?

Seems like many have if you just read this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rayrk
Seems like many have if you just read this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

not yet still waiting its my only choice I haven't heard from
Reply 909
Update: I rang and they said that they're still processing applications, and to bare with them for a few days, so i think the rejections are official.
Original post by zalz
Update: I rang and they said that they're still processing applications, and to bare with them for a few days, so i think the rejections are official.

Why did they say there's only rejections left?
Original post by zalz

So they are still giving out interview offers to some people? That doesn't mean that the rest of the people who still haven't heard are officially rejected right?
Can the people still waiting for interviews post their stats (if you don't mind)to get an idea if they're still giving out interviews.
I still haven't heard. Graduate predicted a 1st with 697 UKCAT. Did anyone else not receive login details for MYsis? A lot of people seem to have gotten information about interviews from it lt.
Reply 914
I haven't heard, I am a graduate, predicted first 653 ukcat
Reply 915
Hi graduate predicted 1st ukcat 690 still waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any school leavers ?
I'm a school leaver. International student...IB predicted 44/45...UKCAT 680
Original post by AspiringSword
I'm a school leaver. International student...IB predicted 44/45...UKCAT 680

Hey I'm international too, have you heard back from them yet?
Original post by mmkhamed1
Any school leavers ?

School leaver with ukcat 677.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending