The Student Room Group

Worried I might have made a mistake

I'm a bit worried because I applied 12th of January for five choices and decided today to change one of them for a different university. I know it will be considered as a late application but I think it was worth it cause I was sure of not wanting to go to the university I first applied for.

So I changed one of my choices for another, only one, but on the Ucas-Track section, under all my choices, it is now written "last updated 17 Jan 2017." even though I only changed one of them.

Does it mean that all my choices are going to be considered as late applications even though I only changed one ?
i think you will be fine. if you applied on the 12th then it will only be the one you changed that might be considered a late application.
Original post by edenlny
I'm a bit worried because I applied 12th of January for five choices and decided today to change one of them for a different university. I know it will be considered as a late application but I think it was worth it cause I was sure of not wanting to go to the university I first applied for.

So I changed one of my choices for another, only one, but on the Ucas-Track section, under all my choices, it is now written "last updated 17 Jan 2017." even though I only changed one of them.

Does it mean that all my choices are going to be considered as late applications even though I only changed one ?

It should be fine but ring up UCAS to check whether your other choices have been flagged as "late".
Reply 3
I called and they told me it was fine and only the choice that I changed today was flagged as late.
It's weird that in my track application it's written that I also updated them today but they told me that it was fine so thank you for your answers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending