The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

post offer open day

Hi Guys I'm new to the student Room,

I've been offered a conditional place at Bangor University in Wales and i have been invited to their post offer open days,
however i am stuck on what to wear as i want to make a good impression.

casual or smart like a suit????

any comments and advice would be much appreciated
Go whatever feels comfortable and something you'd be happy to spend a day walking around in :biggrin:

Saying that, when I went on my offer holder days everyone was pretty casual. If there's no interview involved etc then there's not really any need to impress them aesthetically!

If you're unsure then try to go smart-casual - but honestly? They've given you an unconditional - I doubt they care much about how you dress!
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Ruthie2267
Go whatever feels comfortable and something you'd be happy to spend a day walking around in :biggrin:

Saying that, when I went on my offer holder days everyone was pretty casual. If there's no interview involved etc then there's not really any need to impress them aesthetically!

If you're unsure then try to go smart-casual - but honestly? They've given you an unconditional - I doubt they care much about how you dress!

Hey, thanks for the reply, that has helped make a decision, ive decided to go smart casual, im just hoping that i look smart enough haha!
Original post by TheAliTeam
Hey, thanks for the reply, that has helped make a decision, ive decided to go smart casual, im just hoping that i look smart enough haha!

Glad I could help!

I forgot to congratulate you on your unconditional btw :redface: well done!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest