The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Grad (2.1 + masters), a*a* bio and chem, ukcat 765
Reply 921
Original post by mmkhamed1
Can the people still waiting for interviews post their stats (if you don't mind)to get an idea if they're still giving out interviews.

Hi I'm an international school leaver that's still waiting for an interview! I got 733 UKCAT and was predicted a 43 for IB but just got my results back and went down to a 39.
Can the people still waiting for interviews post their stats (if you don't mind)to get an idea if they're still giving out interviews.

I still haven't heard. I've taken a gap year with achieved A levels of A*AA (bio, chem, & maths - respectively). Ukcat of 690.
Any school leavers ?

International student, still waiting for a response
IB predicted 43/45
UKCAT 817
graduate, UKCAT 740, 2:1 and MSc distinction
Home UK Graduate applying for A100, should be expecting rejections any day now since everyone else are in a much better position but anyway, my stats are achieved 2.1 Biomedical, low 600s UKCAT. Wondering why I haven't received a rejection yet to stop me refreshing all the time lol.
School leader, home student, Ukcat 663 and predicted A*A*A
Original post by joeforde
I still haven't heard. I've taken a gap year with achieved A levels of A*AA (bio, chem, & maths - respectively). Ukcat of 690.

Ah my rejection just came through on Track
Original post by joeforde
Ah my rejection just came through on Track

I am sorry that you got rejected!
Is it for the A100 course?

Do you have other unis that you have applied to?
Just got rejected. Predicted A*AAa With A in EPQ and 624 UKCAT.
Reply 930
Original post by Hellomynameis..
Just got rejected. Predicted A*AAa With A in EPQ and 624 UKCAT.

:/ sorry to hear. Here they come rolling in guys! Let's hold hands. Gonna hurt but at least it's better than holding out on something without hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 931
Woops yep just got rejected lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AspireExcite
Home UK Graduate applying for A100, should be expecting rejections any day now since everyone else are in a much better position but anyway, my stats are achieved 2.1 Biomedical, low 600s UKCAT. Wondering why I haven't received a rejection yet to stop me refreshing all the time lol.

I have achieved 2.1 and 634 ukcat and still haven't heard...
Rejection on track. That's the third one this year. The last one is edinburgh. This just sucks.
Original post by rhemaehi
Rejection on track. That's the third one this year. The last one is edinburgh. This just sucks.

Had 4 rejections last year so knows exactly how it feels, I wish you all the best for Edinburgh.. btw, what time did you get a response from Barts?
Original post by Asian_persuasion
Had 4 rejections last year so knows exactly how it feels, I wish you all the best for Edinburgh.. btw, what time did you get a response from Barts?

Just looked at track. Didn't even wait for the email.

Are you a home applicant or international?
Graduate with achieved 1st and UKCAT 650. Haven't heard anything yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just looked at track. Didn't even wait for the email.

Damn it, i got rejected too
Just checked Track and saw the rejection. Didnt get any emails from Track or from Barts.. has anyone got interview offers though?

Quick Reply

Latest