The Student Room Group

occupational therapy

does anyone do occupational therapy at uni or know what subjects you need to do at a levels to do this?
Original post by didi1011
does anyone do occupational therapy at uni or know what subjects you need to do at a levels to do this?

Hi :smile: I do Occupational Therapy at uni! It might be worth looking at the individual unis, to know what subjects to take, some unis are happy with any three A Levels, some want specific A Levels or equivalents, so without knowing which unis you are thinking of applying to I cannot say. Generally though, I personally recommend taking something Biology related (so A Level Biology, Human Biology or the access course) because it really helped me during my first year in particular, when having to learn Anatomy
Reply 2
Original post by LouieSax
Hi :smile: I do Occupational Therapy at uni! It might be worth looking at the individual unis, to know what subjects to take, some unis are happy with any three A Levels, some want specific A Levels or equivalents, so without knowing which unis you are thinking of applying to I cannot say. Generally though, I personally recommend taking something Biology related (so A Level Biology, Human Biology or the access course) because it really helped me during my first year in particular, when having to learn Anatomy

okay! thanks also, do you like the course at uni? is it worth doing and what a levels did u do?
Original post by didi1011
okay! thanks also, do you like the course at uni? is it worth doing and what a levels did u do?

Hi sorry for the late reply I'm not on here often. Yeah I mean personally I really enjoy uni. I took A levels in Biology (def recommend), psychology (def useful) and health and social care, but you can take a range of A Levels to get in just check the uni requirements

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending