The Student Room Group

Sheffield Dentistry Applicants 2017

Hey!

So I haven't yet seen a thread for Sheffield Dentistry applicants! Has anyone else applied here?

Some questions you can answer if you want:

A level choices:
A level predictions:
Other universities applied to?:

Mo :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Morganblue68
Hey!

So I haven't yet seen a thread for Sheffield Dentistry applicants! Has anyone else applied here?

Some questions you can answer if you want:

A level choices:
A level predictions:
Other universities applied to?:

Hey everyone,
I've got interviews from Newcastle, Birmingham and Leeds but still haven't heard anything off Sheffield except for an email back in September to acknowledge my application... Anyone heard anything from them yet?

Good luck with everything!
Original post by WTFisgoingon
Hey everyone,
I've got interviews from Newcastle, Birmingham and Leeds but still haven't heard anything off Sheffield except for an email back in September to acknowledge my application... Anyone heard anything from them yet?

Good luck with everything!

Hey! Nope, haven't heard from them either yet, hopefully we'll see soon :smile: and well done on the other interviews!
Reply 3

Spoiler

Original post by rosh2201

Spoiler

You've got the same predictions for the same subjects as me! Have you not heard anything back off Bristol or Liverpool yet? My friend also hasn't heard off Liverpool yet so I wouldn't get too worried about that. Hopefully you'll hear something soon :smile:
Original post by rosh2201

Spoiler

We've applied for the EXACT same unis :P Except I didn't go for Cardiff aswell :smile:
Nearly all the same A levels too, Except I take french :biggrin:
Nice to see someone who is in a really similar position to me!
I think Cardiff place a load of emphasis on GCSEs, my friend got rejected by them but they didn't leave any feedback, so they assume it was the GCSE grades.

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Got an Interview today. 1st of march
Its a new format though. communication station, Professionalism station, and a separate panel interview.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by qwert111
Got an Interview today. 1st of march
Its a new format though. communication station, Professionalism station, and a separate panel interview.

Well done! Still haven't heard though :frown:
Interview for the 1st!😊
2nd March :smile:
Congrats guys! Just wondering did you get a email? or a letter? for the interview?
Original post by khalidpatel
Congrats guys! Just wondering did you get a email? or a letter? for the interview?

Email
Original post by khalidpatel

Are you waiting too?
Original post by Morganblue68
Are you waiting too?

Yup still haven't got back from Sheffield :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing from sheffield yet either, natural to worry at his stage. Anyone received rejection yet? as im feeling this is where im going to be heading due to only 1A*, 4A's and 5B's gcse... anyone get an interview with similar or worse grades (Also 640 UKCAT A*AA pred in bio chem and maths)
Reply 15
Reply 16
Original post by daisrs
interview yay! it said in the email that this year all applicants have been invited for interview? is that a new thing or have they done it before??

Congrats! Did you just get the email now?
Reply 17
Original post by Hinaa
Congrats! Did you just get the email now?

Thankyou!:biggrin: at about lunchtime yes:smile: have you heard back?
Reply 18
Original post by daisrs
Thankyou!:biggrin: at about lunchtime yes:smile: have you heard back?

Not yet, stressing me out a little, but i guess i'll just have to wait till tomorrow
Reply 19
Original post by Hinaa
Not yet, stressing me out a little, but i guess i'll just have to wait till tomorrow

hope it goes well!

Quick Reply

Latest