The Student Room Group

Kings College London medicine interviews 2017

Hi guys,

Did anyone get an invitation to an interview at Kings for medicine, whether it be for the EMDP or the normal 5 year course?

Did anyone already do their interview (I think it's too early maybe?) If so, how did it go?

I'm just nervous for the MMI!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by k_ruri
Hi guys,

Did anyone get an invitation to an interview at Kings for medicine, whether it be for the EMDP or the normal 5 year course?

Did anyone already do their interview (I think it's too early maybe?) If so, how did it go?

I have my emdp interview in about two weeks, just as nervous as you mate!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by k_ruri
Hi guys,

I've got an interview next week! Hope yours has gone/goes well! Just want to add to your question: I need to book a train back home after the interview but Kings haven't given a predicted end time for the interviews. Does anyone know what time they are likely to end? Thanks!
Original post by Ceira moulton
I've got an interview next week! Hope yours has gone/goes well! Just want to add to your question: I need to book a train back home after the interview but Kings haven't given a predicted end time for the interviews. Does anyone know what time they are likely to end? Thanks!

Ring them up and ask them.
Reply 5
Hello, not sure if I'm too late to tell you this but I had my interview on the 31st, started at 10.30am and ended about 12.30pm, so give yourself about 2hrs from the start of the interview?

Original post by Ceira moulton
Original post by nuhgwee
Hello, not sure if I'm too late to tell you this but I had my interview on the 31st, started at 10.30am and ended about 12.30pm, so give yourself about 2hrs from the start of the interview?

I had mine on the 31st as well but was 1pm-3pm haha! Thank you anyway
Reply 7
some new offer in March?
Reply 8
Bump
Reply 9
Whn did u get interviews date on ur track
Whn was did you get ur invitation on ur track abut the interview
Good luck guys! For the interview here's some tips for "Why King's"

Kunal - Medic Mind
Voted UK's Best Medical Start Up 2017 🏆www.medicmind.co.uk/interview
Hi everyone!

We've just published a blog on 3 Tips for a King's Medicine Interview - thought you might find this useful!

Hope this helps! :smile:
The Medic Portal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending