The Student Room Group

So now some people hate Anthony Joshua for praying in a mosque lol

embarrassing, let the man do as he pleases. Let him pray anywhere he wants, let him practice any religion he wants to.

Scroll to see replies

Who and why do we care?
Original post by zezno
ngl if you didn't care why'd you click the thread? do something with your life lol

Like stalk this guy?

Is that what people who have a life do?
Ok guys a boxer apparently (thanks for nothing), I assumed he was some vacuous celebrity.
Original post by zezno
embarrassing, let the man do as he pleases. Let him pray anywhere he wants, let him practice any religion he wants to. Stupid islamophobes

Oh, so you think it's okay to pray in a mosque?
Original post by Zangoose
Oh, so you think it's okay to pray in a mosque?

Everyone does except ignorant people like you.
Original post by ABeingOnEarth
Everyone does except ignorant people like you.

Is it really okay though? Think about it... I mean, it's a mosque! You know what happens in there :colonhash:
Reply 7
Original post by zezno
embarrassing, let the man do as he pleases. Let him pray anywhere he wants, let him practice any religion he wants to. Stupid islamophobes

People should be allowed to criticise him, it is their freedom of speech. Anyone the lad is clearly deluded, doesn't he know that god doesn't exist. It is the 21st century.
Is it really okay though? Think about it... I mean, it's a mosque! You know what happens in there :colonhash:

Haha...ha....ha......ha, your joking right?
Haha...ha....ha......ha, your joking right?

Uhh... No? :K: You obviously haven't been watching the news. Nevermind.
Reply 10
Original post by RedManc
People should be allowed to criticise him, it is their freedom of speech. Anyone the lad is clearly deluded, doesn't he know that god doesn't exist. It is the 21st century.

Criticizing the religion and hating someone because they're Muslim are two different things. Fix up
Uhh... No? :K: You obviously haven't been watching the news. Nevermind.

"the news" is very reliable source lol. Come on you got to be trolling.
So what do you think happens in mosques huh?
Reply 12
Original post by zezno
Criticizing the religion and hating someone because they're Muslim are two different things. Fix up

Anthony Joshua is clearly not a muslim. You can tell by his name.
Reply 13
Original post by RedManc
Anthony Joshua is clearly not a muslim. You can tell by his name.

But the comments under his picture are of people insulting Muslims lol.
He's sexy AF so it's cool
"the news" is very reliable source lol. Come on you got to be trolling.
So what do you think happens in mosques huh?

I've never been in one myself but from what I've heard, you ain't the same person coming out as you were going in... I don't know what happens in there and frankly I don't wanna know
Reply 16
I've never been in one myself but from what I've heard, you ain't the same person coming out as you were going in... I don't know what happens in there and frankly I don't wanna know

lol you can't be serious. Let me tell you what happens. You go in. You do wudu (washing before prayer if you haven't done it already). You sit down quietly/whisper to friends/greet them etc (sitting preferably in the front). You wait for the call to prayer. You do your prayer. You go home/stay longer to read verses etc.
Original post by zezno
lol you can't be serious. Let me tell you what happens. You go in. You do wudu (washing before prayer if you haven't done it already). You sit down quietly/whisper to friends/greet them etc (sitting preferably in the front). You wait for the call to prayer. You do your prayer. You go home/stay longer to read verses etc.

Yeah, for you. And how about Bin Laden? Saddam Hussein? Osama? ISIS? I bet they do the same too. Not tryna be racist bruv but you gotta admit, the grass ain't all green
Reply 18
Yeah, for you. And how about Bin Laden? Saddam Hussein? Osama? ISIS? I bet they do the same too.

Your so native and gullible, its laughable. "What I've heard" "haven't you been watching the news"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending