The Student Room Group

Accused of racism at university. Please help!

Scroll to see replies

lmao wtf
Original post by jape
Every day we stray further from God's light.

You'll be fine. You weren't being racist and you have a whole class of witnesses to attest to that fact.

Unfortunately I don't. Only a very small percentage of the students taking the module turned up, and, students usually do, they avoided sitting the first few rows and were all chatting amongst themselves before the film started.
:rofl:

Just explain to them as you did here.
Original post by Anonymous
I swear on my life and everything I cherish that was the extent of it. I asked the question completely innocently and was just trying to be sociable.

On your version i wouldnt be worried, just speak to someone and also find out what the case is against you in detail.
Original post by Pikachū
:rofl:

Just explain to them as you did here.

Do you think they will believe her over me? I'm not sure what she has told them I said you see. I also know universities take these kind of issues very seriously.
wear this shirt to the meeting

Does anyone think that my student union would be of any use? I know SUs tend to distance themselves from anyone that had been accused of racism.
Do you think they will believe her over me? I'm not sure what she has told them I said you see. I also know universities take these kind of issues very seriously.

It's your word vs hers. There's nothing they can do.

where do you think she's from?
this lecturer sounds like a complete fruitcake ?
She should meet me.
I really want to know her accent now. How did she look?
Original post by Pikachū
It's your word vs hers. There's nothing they can do.

where do you think she's from?

I later found out she was from the Czech Republic.

email her pictures of putin
Original post by l'etranger
I really want to know her accent now. How did she look?

She's Czech.
Original post by TheРeoplesРath
She should meet me.

I am actually laughing. Those fasces though.
Original post by Pikachū
email her pictures of putin

Not sure if that would help my case lol
She's Czech.

Did she lose family in the Holocaust? (Don't ask obviously) I just don't see how someone can be so bloody sensitive, if I knew someone who say had a relative who died in the Charleston shooting, I would show sensitivity, but in general if she can't handle an innocent question, she belongs in a mental asylum.
Is she ashamed or embarrassed of her ethnicity smh :rolleyes: - hate people like that.

Why would asking about her accent be racist?

There's a Danish mature student in my class. We got talking and I asked her about her accent because it was distinctive but I couldn't guess where's she's from. She didn't get offended.
Not sure if that would help my case lol

In all seriousness I don't know how someone is that sensitive. I've been called sandni**er, terrorist, goat****er, isis etc and it actually makes my day, good chuckle for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending