The Student Room Group

Should Parliament be moved to Sheffield.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saraxh
Parliament stays in London forever! :angry:

I wonder why he named me that though :rofl:

Nooooo. :angry:

Apparently you 'sniff clues'. :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by RedManc
London isn't good anymore. All the good one's moved to Essex and became Conservatives, which is a bad thing.

:zomg: You did not just say that :emo:
Reply 22
Original post by Connor27
Good meme. It has Rotherham, 'nuff said.

West Yorkshire has Bradford and Dewsbury. Dewsbury has Savile Town, 'nuff said'.
Reply 23
Original post by saraxh
:zomg: You did not just say that :emo:

It's true, I went to Newham and the only good place is Beckton and Stratford. The rest is a ghetto
Southern England is the best part of England.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Nooooo. :angry:

Apparently you 'sniff clues'. :rofl: :rofl:

Yes! :angry:

I thought he mean't sniff glue at first. I haven't done that since primary :colone:
Original post by RedManc
West Yorkshire has Bradford and Dewsbury. Dewsbury has Savile Town, 'nuff said'.

Bradford is a perfectly nice place, racists just hate it because a lot of Asians live there.

Dewsbury is meh, definitely worst party of west yorks, but still not as a bad as Rotherham
Reply 27
Original post by Connor27
Bradford is a perfectly nice place, racists just hate it because a lot of Asians live there.

Dewsbury is meh, definitely worst party of west yorks, but still not as a bad as Rotherham

Rotherham is a good place it was only let down by the taxi drivers and the asian grooming gangs. Asians only account for 2% of Rotherham. Bradford has nice areas but it is a centre of crime.
Original post by RedManc
It's true, I went to Newham and the only good place is Beckton and Stratford. The rest is a ghetto

No offence but Stratford is not really the best place to go. Places like Kensington, Chelsea, Mayfair and Oxford Street are the place to go.
Original post by saraxh
Yes! :angry:

I thought he mean't sniff glue at first. I haven't done that since primary :colone:

No! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :mob: :mob:

I did too haha, I thought he just misspelt it. Oh badass. :colone:
Reply 30
Original post by saraxh
No offence but Stratford is not really the best place to go. Places like Kensington, Chelsea, Mayfair and Oxford Street are the place to go.

They're too expensive for ordinary folk. London is too expensive. Even in ghetto areas.
Original post by saraxh

What are you talking about? :eek4: Westfield Stratford is the place to be :gangster:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
What are you talking about? :eek4: Westfield Stratford is the place to be :gangster:

Roadman central. No offence but it's true.:redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Luton innit
Original post by saraxh
Roadman central No offence but it's true.

You deserve to be baited out for that :judge:

Stratford is dead tbh
You deserve to be baited out for that :judge:

:rofl: omg. I thought those videos were over in 2016. :colonhash:
Original post by saraxh
:rofl: omg. I thought those videos were over in 2016. :colonhash:

Lmao, think some of them got banned from filming there and it kinda died :rofl: - everyone knows that part of London is to be avoided, Mayfair for life :love:

Original post by Kravence
Stratford is dead tbh

Lol, ikr, who ever tried to make that area happen :moon:
Reply 38
Oh god no. Sheffield is a **** hole don't bother m8.
like that liberal democrat lord suggested it should be placed on a big boat sailing around the UK because that way it would be open to- nah **** it put it in dorset.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending