The Student Room Group

Transferring a course in Warwick

Hey all

I'm in a crisis. I got an offer from Warwick for Politics and Sociology, which is AAB, but I want to switch my course to Law with Sociology which is also AAB or Law with Social Science/Law which is AAA. What do I do and what is the likelihood of this happening? Shall I enquire to change it now or do I wait till Uni actually starts? Help would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by samuelsolent
Hey all

I'm in a crisis. I got an offer from Warwick for Politics and Sociology, which is AAB, but I want to switch my course to Law with Sociology which is also AAB or Law with Social Science/Law which is AAA. What do I do and what is the likelihood of this happening? Shall I enquire to change it now or do I wait till Uni actually starts? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Ring them up and ask them whether it is possible to make this change (now or later on).

They wont lie to you - if there's no chance or they consider you but decide not to make and alternate offer then you'll keep your existing offer.
cheers for the response

Do you recommend ringing now or after results day when I know I've secured an offer/a week into the start of the academic year?
Original post by samuelsolent
cheers for the response

Do you recommend ringing now or after results day when I know I've secured an offer/a week into the start of the academic year?

The sooner you ask the more likely they are to help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending