The Student Room Group

How do I get over someone ASAP

I was with this guy on and off for like a year and recently until last month everything was really good and then I messed up and he didn't forgive me so it ended which I admit was my fault like I'm not saying he did me wrong haha but does anyone have any tips on how to get over him in like a few days hahah I just really need to focus on school rn my grades have dropped like drastically bc I've just been a mess :frown:

Scroll to see replies

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with the last couple of sentences . Throw yourself into your school work and grades. Try not to dwell on what happened , it happened , don't beat yourself up . Be positive , work hard and make yourself proud at school .

Good luck
Original post by Supernova91
You pretty much hit the nail on the head with the last couple of sentences . Throw yourself into your school work and grades. Try not to dwell on what happened , it happened , don't beat yourself up . Be positive , work hard and make yourself proud at school .

Good luck

Im trying to do that and I can't ever fully focus bc some of his friends are in my classes & they literally give me so much **** for what I did it just reminds me of everything again
if his friends are bullying you tell the teacher
Original post by Angry Bird
if his friends are bullying you tell the teacher

I wouldn't do that haha but tbh it was my fault anyway I just need a way to stop it ruining my grades and potential to get to uni
Original post by _princessxox
Im trying to do that and I can't ever fully focus bc some of his friends are in my classes & they literally give me so much **** for what I did it just reminds me of everything again

Again , don't beat yourself up . Just ignore them , they'll soon get bored and find something else to entertain them. As @Angry Bird said, let's your tutor know they're giving to you **** , may make it a little easier for you too .
You won't get over him ASAP, but hope it goes well for you :h:
I wouldn't do that haha but tbh it was my fault anyway I just need a way to stop it ruining my grades and potential to get to uni

can I ask what exactly did u do?
Original post by Angry Bird
can I ask what exactly did u do?

Well we have different versions of the story but he says I cheated on him with his friend, I didn't even cheat on him I just ended up getting with another boy but I didn't know it was his friend I barely remember it
Original post by TeenRose29
You won't get over him ASAP, but hope it goes well for you :h:

Thank you x
Original post by Supernova91
Again , don't beat yourself up . Just ignore them , they'll soon get bored and find something else to entertain them. As @Angry Bird said, let's your tutor know they're giving to you **** , may make it a little easier for you too .

Thank you I'll just try to ignore them x
Thank you x

Anytime! :h: you can pm if you ever wanaa talk im tryna get over someone too haha :biggrin:
Original post by TeenRose29
Anytime! :h: you can pm if you ever wanaa talk im tryna get over someone too haha :biggrin:

Aw ok :h:
as time goes by, you will start to forget him. What I recommend? let it go for a week. focus on class, hw... and every day look very pretty in School. when he looks at you, smile at him. accept the blame and next week,, after the weekend I recommend you to text him and ask if you guys can meet up and at least `be friends´ because you have felt for him lot´s of things black black bla... When you meet with him tell him that it was all ur fault and you deeply regret it, and that you hope he will someday forgive you. this way, you sympathize with him and you might get back together.
btw he must also thinking about you right now, believe me he also misses you its normal
sorry I got carried away, but I did this 1 yr ago and it worked. 2 of my friends did it too and worked!!
good luck
I was with this guy on and off for like a year and recently until last month everything was really good and then I messed up and he didn't forgive me so it ended which I admit was my fault like I'm not saying he did me wrong haha but does anyone have any tips on how to get over him in like a few days hahah I just really need to focus on school rn my grades have dropped like drastically bc I've just been a mess :frown:

Well if you were a bloke trying to get over a girl then I would tell you to imagine her on the toilet doing a #2 but maybe it works both ways, give it a try! :biggrin:
Original post by cdg964103886
as time goes by, you will start to forget him. What I recommend? let it go for a week. focus on class, hw... and every day look very pretty in School. when he looks at you, smile at him. accept the blame and next week,, after the weekend I recommend you to text him and ask if you guys can meet up and at least `be friends´ because you have felt for him lot´s of things black black bla... When you meet with him tell him that it was all ur fault and you deeply regret it, and that you hope he will someday forgive you. this way, you sympathize with him and you might get back together.
btw he must also thinking about you right now, believe me he also misses you its normal
sorry I got carried away, but I did this 1 yr ago and it worked. 2 of my friends did it too and worked!!
good luck

But I don't think I want to get back together with him bc when we argued he said some really harsh stuff I never knew he thought about me, it's completely changed how I see him.. And myself
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
Well if you were a bloke trying to get over a girl then I would tell you to imagine her on the toilet doing a #2 but maybe it works both ways, give it a try! :biggrin:

Lmaooo not quite sure that one will work hahah
But I don't think I want to get back together with him bc when we argued he said some really harsh stuff I never knew he thought about me, it's completely changed how I see him.. And myself

can I ask how old you are?
Original post by cdg964103886
can I ask how old you are?

I'm 17

Well its ended now, just accept that you and him weren't meant to be at this moment enit, and just keep reminding yourself your educations more important

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending