The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Born in Oxford,
my dad's white (British) and my mother is mixed (Cuban, Greek and a little Chinese)
(edited 7 years ago)
Well I'm into East and SE Asians and I'm white so no.
I've had 3 girlfriends and not one of them were white :|

I'm at a cross-roads in life now.

On the one hand, I wanna stay away from the white P because people say scary things about it.

Yet I've gone so far now having tasted African, Asian and south-east Asian P that I feel like I should venture out a bit more. Need an East Asian girl, a native american, a white girl, a latino girl. Then we can break it down further. Get into ethnic groups. Really start to build up the sample size...
(edited 7 years ago)
too tall :tongue:
thats so romantic <333
Original post by hezzlington
Yep however i STRICTLY dont date whites.

Yeah, I feel you, i couldn't stand being with a Jew, open to interracial dating in general though :smile:
Can I have them when you're done?
Reply 27
I think retro_turtles prefers her men with a little more....meat on their bones?
Original post by retro_turtles
the real question is who would be attracted to me?

Spoiler

Deploy: attention seeking missile!
Yes, I don't see why not. I'd certainly be open to it.
yes as long as she's not white
yours :wink:
Original post by heineken
Deploy: attention seeking missile!

sadly not the case
Ah, forget it then.
Yeeeeeeeees, I cant find any people of my race around me anyway (Where are you guys?!:angry:)
thats hot of course its okay xx
Reply 35
Original post by TorpidPhil
I've had 3 girlfriends and not one of them were white :|

I'm at a cross-roads in life now.

On the one hand, I wanna stay away from the white P because people say scary things about it.

Yet I've gone so far now having tasted African, Asian and south-east Asian P that I feel like I should venture out a bit more. Need an East Asian girl, a native american, a white girl, a latino girl. Then we can break it down further. Get into ethnic groups. Really start to build up the sample size...

Maybe we can carry out a practical investigation.
I have that many creeps being creepy including an accointant who kept touching me and her friend who un butines her blouse contantly I may get married to my own Hand.
Original post by Faloodeh
Yeeeeeeeees, I cant find any people of my race around me anyway (Where are you guys?!:angry:)

Same! :sad:
Original post by Pikachū
yes as long as she's not white

Any reason why? 😆
Reply 39
Original post by Anfanny
I have that many creeps being creepy including an accointant who kept touching me and her friend who un butines her blouse contantly I may get married to my own Hand.

I couldn't help but notice your username Anfanny...

Latest

Trending

Trending