The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Im mixed race, my grandparents are all from different countries.

Everyone is outside my race lol.
Original post by heineken
Any reason why? 😆

I'd get carded lol
Original post by Faloodeh
Yeeeeeeeees, I cant find any people of my race around me anyway (Where are you guys?!:angry:)

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Same! :sad:

azizams :smug:
Reply 43
For multiple reasons I usually go for girls outside my race..

I wouldn't completely rule my race out though..
Reply 44
Love an Asian guy and I'm white so kinda answers your question
Wait - pleeeease can I do the Mr. Smurf post???

Here goes:

Trinculo as a Mr. Smurf tribute act
I would love to date a white girl, but they just don't find oriental guys attractive.
:sigh:
Original post by ChickenMadness
Im mixed race, my grandparents are all from different countries.

Everyone is outside my race lol.

How do feel contemplating the prevalence of these threads and just people in general who are 100% one ethnicity?

The fact that asking this question doesn't cause the asker to be ridiculed. As a definitive mixed race person, how does it make you feel?
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Same! :sad:

Original post by Pikachū
azizams

joooon! :colone:
I'm in love with one that's out of my race
Original post by UWS
Yes, definitely.

My parents aren't so open to it but I couldn't give a crap :lol:

Hi are u Asian?
Reply 50
Original post by cherryred90s
Hi are u Asian?

Yep.
Original post by TorpidPhil
How do feel contemplating the prevalence of these threads and just people in general who are 100% one ethnicity?

The fact that asking this question doesn't cause the asker to be ridiculed. As a definitive mixed race person, how does it make you feel?

lol took me a while to think of a reply because I usually just don't take this stuff seriously at all.

I always find these threads pretty silly.

I don't really fit into any of these threads because I don't have a set 'race/ethnicity' I can be easily pigeon-holed into. I just like to comment on them anyway out of boredom/procrastination.

If I had to pinpoint a feeling, would say, makes me feel like the odd one out. A category that I'm in is never going to come up in this type of thread or any type of discussion where someone is mentioning their 'race preference', mainly because I don't fall in to any category.

Hasn't stopped me getting poon though, I've always had a lot of attention for looking different to everyone else. So don't really care, I just find these discussions mildly amusing and don't ever take them seriously.

edit: And I can't comment saying "I want to date someone of my race" either because I don't have a race lol. I used to joke in these threads saying I'm #master race. When you take 4 races and combine them to become the master race lmao.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 52
Original post by UWS
Yes, definitely.

My parents aren't so open to it but I couldn't give a crap :lol:

:tongue:

You're Asian, if you bring the wrong girl home you'll probably find yourself cut out the will and disowned fam..
Reply 53
Original post by ANM775
:tongue:

You're Asian, if you bring the wrong girl home you'll probably find yourself cut out the will and disowned fam..

Thankfully being East Asian, I have a little more leg room so I'd be let off if I brought home a white girl for example :lol:
Original post by ChickenMadness
lol took me a while to think of a reply because I usually just don't take this stuff seriously at all.

I always find these threads pretty silly.

I don't really fit into any of these threads because I don't have a set 'race/ethnicity' I can be easily pigeon-holed into. I just like to comment on them anyway out of boredom/procrastination.

If I had to pinpoint a feeling, would say, makes me feel like the odd one out. A category that I'm in is never going to come up in this type of thread or any type of discussion where someone is mentioning their 'race preference', mainly because I don't fall in to any category.

Hasn't stopped me getting poon though, I've always had a lot of attention for looking different to everyone else. So don't really care, I just find these discussions mildly amusing and don't ever take them seriously.

I feel like you couldn't possibly take anything seriously anyway. I remember you from ages ago now. I dunno how I didn't realise you were the same person.

You even do the awkward loling when you aren't amused still. I described that really ****, but you probs know what I mean.

Poon lol. The **** says poon xD

Anyway I'm glad these threads confirm your being the human mongrel that we all thought you were. Weirdo.

Peace.
already am
Reply 56
Original post by UWS
Thankfully being East Asian, I have a little more leg room so I'd be let off if I brought home a white girl for example :lol:

once an east asian female friend told me that if she ever dated a black guy her parents would disown her

haven't seen her for a long time but last I heard she was with a white guy

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TorpidPhil
I feel like you couldn't possibly take anything seriously anyway. I remember you from ages ago now. I dunno how I didn't realise you were the same person.

You even do the awkward loling when you aren't amused still. I described that really ****, but you probs know what I mean.

Poon lol. The **** says poon xD

Anyway I'm glad these threads confirm your being the human mongrel that we all thought you were. Weirdo.

Peace.

lmao.

Are you actually butthurt for real?

mithinks you take things too seriously
Reply 58
Original post by ANM775
once an east asian female friend told me that if she ever dated a black guy her parents would disown her

haven't seen her for a long time but last I heard she was with a white guy

Spoiler

My mum would probably be shocked if I ever dated a black girl tbh. Too shocked to murder me perhaps :lol:

Yeah I know a lot of East Asian girls with white guys, they call that "yellow fever" haha.

Like there are certain religions that I can't date and I respect that tbh... But i guess my parents ideally would want me to date a Chinese girl but they wouldn't kill me if she was white or mixed race
Original post by UWS
Yep.

How do you feel about blasian babies? (asking for a friend)

Latest

Trending

Trending