The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Portsmouth university 2017

who is going to university of Portsmouth 2017?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I received an unconditional offer but haven't decided whether I'll accept it or not
Any pros and cons?
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
What course you doing ? And I don't know the pros and cons as I'm starting this year. All I can say is that I love the university
Reply 3
Original post by tescomealdeal
What course you doing ? And I don't know the pros and cons as I'm starting this year. All I can say is that I love the university

I'm doing Architecture. How about you? I haven't seen the university yet, but I have an applicant open day on the 11th of February.
Im doing psychology, I just love everything about the university. But I only got conditional so have to get the grades
Reply 5
Im doing psychology, I just love everything about the university. But I only got conditional so have to get the grades

I'm doing Psychology as one of my A Levels and really enjoy it
What are the grade requirements for your course?
BBB
I received an unconditional offer from Portsmouth but I'm not sure whether to accept it yet, still waiting for some other offers to decide. :smile:
What course? .
What course? .

Criminology and Forensic Studies
Original post by caitlin.r98
I received an unconditional offer from Portsmouth but I'm not sure whether to accept it yet, still waiting for some other offers to decide. :smile:

What are the other universities you applied to?
Original post by anerol124
What are the other universities you applied to?

Surrey, Southampton, Kent and Brighton :smile:
southampton, Bournemouth and Winchester
Recieved an unconditional offer for Computer Science
Congrats, you accepting it?
Congrats, you accepting it?

Most probably yes, still have some time to think about it though
Original post by caitlin.r98

How long did it take for them to get back to you?
Original post by CourtneyBas98
How long did it take for them to get back to you?

They received my application on the 20th of December but the Universiies were closed from the 24th until the 3rd of January so not that long, I think it depends on the course you apply for and how competitive it is
Just to point out it's an excellent Uni within a very decent city indeed that has an excellent nightlife and facilities with everything in close proximity. If you find yourself without any particular favourite when it comes down to your offers, I'd highly recommend Portsmouth. We're not a bad bunch

:smile:
I applied for criminology and criminal justice, however Portsmouth just got back to me saying I have an unconditional offer for sociology with psychology because the they were unable to offer me the course I wanted. Does anyone know why they would of done this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending