The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by cherryred90s
How do you feel about blasian babies? (asking for a friend)

I've not seen that many to be honest so I can't really say :redface: I do remember seeing one actress, I think she's half black half Japanese/Korean and she's beautiful!
Original post by TorpidPhil
I feel like you couldn't possibly take anything seriously anyway. I remember you from ages ago now. I dunno how I didn't realise you were the same person.

You even do the awkward loling when you aren't amused still. I described that really ****, but you probs know what I mean.

Poon lol. The **** says poon xD

Anyway I'm glad these threads confirm your being the human mongrel that we all thought you were. Weirdo.

Peace.

God damn

yess
Original post by gr8wizard10
already am

is dating allowed in islam?
Original post by Palmyra
is dating allowed in islam?

no, it is haram
I am typically a middle distance runner but I'd consider dating a sprinter, yes.
no, it is haram

So why are you dating?
Original post by Palmyra
So why are you dating?

i would imagine the inference might suggest that i'm not very religious or unwilling to adhere to rulings in preference for personal enjoyment
i would imagine the inference might suggest that i'm not very religious or unwilling to adhere to rulings in preference for personal enjoyment

Would you describe yourself as a practising Muslim?
Original post by Palmyra
Would you describe yourself as a practising Muslim?

i would not, no. not even close
i would not, no. not even close

Were you ever a practising Muslim?
Original post by Palmyra
Were you ever a practising Muslim?

a very long time ago
a very long time ago

Why did you leave Islam/stop practising?
Reply 73
I'm open to anything, different race would never be an issue to me as long as I'm attracted to that person.
Sure thing. Why not? :smile:
Original post by ChickenMadness
lmao.

Are you actually butthurt for real?

mithinks you take things too seriously

No man. Not at all.

I'm going for some bants.

You were always about the bants? Why so serious...?

You really think if I was butthurt I'm gonna sign off by calling you a weirdo? Hahaha, comeon man, I might be a bit ****ed in the head.

I was referencing the fact that you being so mixed race makes you feel different - 'the weirdo'

I didn't mean it as a pejorative.

I'm just shocked I got a semi-serious answer from you.

And do you get what I mean with the smileys? You always done them! You'd be having a legit argument with someone and you'd just casually drop in a couple of those condescending smileys hahaha. It's just a trait of yours. It's all good.

Original post by EC
I'm open to anything, different race would never be an issue to me as long as I'm attracted to that person.

So the lad's weren't lying with what they said about you :colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 76
Original post by TorpidPhil

So the lad's weren't lying with what they said about you :colonhash:

I WAS CONVINCED SOMEONE WOULD COMMENT ON THAT. :rofl: TSR has become predictable. :tongue:
Original post by Palmyra
Why did you leave Islam/stop practising?

haven't left, i still believe in god and islamic theachings. i'm just lazy, arguably the devil has gotten to me.

requires effort to adhere islamic pillars and principles, kudos to those that keep it up. maybe someday.
(edited 7 years ago)
yeah why not? if you're attracted to someone you are, race doesnt affect that :yep: peronality does
Yes but with a few exceptions.

Latest