The Student Room Group

about future career

hello guys,
i have taken maths(statistics),chemistry and computer science as my AS subjects.
could you please help me by telling the future careers or jobs that i can do with these 3 subjects . thank you
Reply 1
There are numerous chances but the thing is just focus on what the subject you admire strong enough or really into it. Then look at your behavior and personality.From there you will know, if you are sociable person and talkative maybe you can pursue on education sector like teachers and lecturers.To list down every future job related to science and mathematics, there are so many to talk about.
Reply 2
Solid STEM subjects, you'll have lots of opportunities. Worry about what degree you want to do, you'll be able to find a career with a degree based on those AS choices.
Reply 3
Original post by jessvita lobo
if I take a computer science degree can I go into gaming or software
feild

Yeah, definitely. Make sure your uni choice is close by a studio to make getting a placement easier. Also, trying to self teach basic coding (teach yourself to write the code for a game) would help as you can show a company what you've taught yourself to do.

Quick Reply

Latest