The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by m15es
Was wondering if anyone else here has applied for this course and has an interview coming up, or anyone with an offer .

Wednesday right?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by SirDoyleandi
Wednesday right?

No I couldn't make it to this Wednesday and was given a later date.

Do you mind if I ask whether your from London?

Good luck on your interview btw :smile:
Original post by m15es
No I couldn't make it to this Wednesday and was given a later date.

Do you mind if I ask whether your from London?

Good luck on your interview btw :smile:

Yes I am, and thanks
When is your interview?
Reply 4
Yes I am, and thanks
When is your interview?

Its next month
Reply 5
Wednesday right?

Does imperial send reminder emails with details of the event closer to the interview date?
Yes they do, usually a week before the interview
Reply 7
Yes they do, usually a week before the interview

Oh alright, thanks
Anyone got an interview for the 25th Feb? I'm a current first year student here but hopefully restarting as a BioEng in October! Any questions about imperial life, just ask
Reply 9
Original post by rich1334
Anyone got an interview for the 25th Feb? I'm a current first year student here but hopefully restarting as a BioEng in October! Any questions about imperial life, just ask

How long did it take for them to get back to you after the interview?
Original post by m15es
How long did it take for them to get back to you after the interview?

This varies between departments. I had my Design Engineering interview on the 5th December and got an offer on the 14th January.
Ive recently received an interview invite from IC for BME. Does anyone know what the interview consists of and what yo do in the 'group task'.
Reply 12
Original post by jeremy1999
Ive recently received an interview invite from IC for BME. Does anyone know what the interview consists of and what yo do in the 'group task'.

Good luck with your application, do u mind me asking when is the date of your interview?
Original post by m15es
Good luck with your application, do u mind me asking when is the date of your interview?

25th feb. Have you had an interview yet?
Reply 14
25th feb. Have you had an interview yet?

Not yet, Ive got an interview coming up soon. Are you applying from the London area ?
Original post by m15es
Not yet, Ive got an interview coming up soon. Are you applying from the London area ?

When is your interview? Live in bristol so i will have to trvael on the dayy

I had my interview today so I can now answer your question.

The group task is what you think it is. You walk into the room and they have objects on the tables that they want you to discuss with other people seated at your table. They gave us 30 minutes then we had to present our ideas to the room followed by a q&a session.

My interview was with two people in an office. They explained how they arrived at their current position and then asked me how I thought the day was going. It was a 20 minute conversation. Plus a maths question.
Reply 17
When is your interview? Live in bristol so i will have to trvael on the dayy

Mine is at the start of Feb
I had my interview today so I can now answer your question.

The group task is what you think it is. You walk into the room and they have objects on the tables that they want you to discuss with other people seated at your table. They gave us 30 minutes then we had to present our ideas to the room followed by a q&a session.

My interview was with two people in an office. They explained how they arrived at their current position and then asked me how I thought the day was going. It was a 20 minute conversation. Plus a maths question.

I hope your interview went well. What kind of ibject were these, if you dont mind me asking?
Original post by m15es
Mine is at the start of Feb

Goodluck!

Latest

Trending

Trending