The Student Room Group

If you are black and you support Donald Trump, you are a "Mediocre Negro".

[video]https://youtu.be/cyAPRHNdvWA[/video]

According to this black CNN panellist.

What the **** is wrong with the country?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CyclePath
What the **** is wrong with the country?

They gained independence
Reply 2
Original post by Zargabaath
They gained independence

It's easy to raise petty issues like this to try and defend and protect Trump. The right wing have really lost sight of reality.
That's a very tasteless thing to say and petty name calling gets us nowhere, however I do wonder what was going through the minds of the 8% of Blacks Trump supporters (much less than that when you count the Blacks who didn't vote). Surely they are not all like Ben Carson and Allen West, who are obviously full of self-hatred and allow themselves to be used for racist agendas. Did they think it would be funny? Or perhaps they were so strongly opposed to immigration, they were willing to overlook the questionable attitudes of Trump, his campaigners and a sizeable number of his supporters towards African Americans.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WBZ144
That's a very tasteless thing to say and petty name calling gets us nowhere, however I do wonder what was going through the minds of the 8% of Blacks Trump supporters (much less than that when you count the Blacks who didn't vote). Surely they are not all like Ben Carson and Allen West, who are obviously full of self-hatred and allow themselves to be used for racist agendas. Did they think it would be funny? Or perhaps they were so strongly opposed to immigration, they were willing to overlook the questionable attitudes of Trump, his campaigners and a sizeable number of his supporters towards African Americans.

You're looking at it the wrong way. Maybe conservative black people didn't think overblown melodramatic non-issues hyped up by liberals were enough for them to switch over to voting for Clinton, a sleazy corrupt crook.
It's the same for women. Many women aren't screeching social justice warriors who take offence at anything and everything, and many women too gossip about men in a sexual manner, so they appreciate locker room talk is sometimes just that. So Trump being a misogynist isn't going to stop them voting for him if they're naturally conservative. Especially when the alternative is Hilary Clinton, whose husband is a rapist.
Many Hispanics came over the US legally and integrated and aren't happy that others are getting a free ride, so again, no matter how much Liberals accuse Trump of racism it doesn't invalidate their concerns over illegal immigration.
Original post by WBZ144

The sooner you realise that this movement has no racial boundaries, the easier it'll be to accept the demise of the left. Labour have no chance, and now the Democrats are completely BTFO. Something big is coming.
Original post by BobBobson
The sooner you realise that this movement has no racial boundaries, the easier it'll be to accept the demise of the left. Labour have no chance, and now the Democrats are completely BTFO. Something big is coming.

Original post by econwarwicker

I don't acknowledge race-baiting points. Soz.
Original post by WBZ144

Or maybe they looked at places like Chicago and realized that the Democrat
party aren't doing well for blacks?
Original post by joe cooley
Or maybe they looked at places like Chicago and realized that the Democrat
party aren't doing well for blacks?

And so they voted for the Republican party? That's like finding out your fridge isn't working and putting your food in the oven instead :rofl:
Marc Lamont Hill is a fully-fledged pro-BLM extremist.
Original post by Zargabaath
And so they voted for the Republican party? That's like finding out your fridge isn't working and putting your food in the oven instead :rofl:

Fortunately, just like the British working class who are rejecting the left in ever greater numbers, American blacks are coming to the realisation that the left care for black votes, not black people.

Obviously, there are low information minions out there who believe that Clinton was the best choice for blacks.

A woman who referred to blacks as "super predators" who was married to the US president responsible for incarcerating blacks in numbers never seen before.

Yeah,right.

This whole "BLM are terrorists" needs to let go, just because white boys from the right are scared.

Firstly, I'm not White.

Secondly, BLM fosters extreme anti-White racism and anti-police violence.

[video="youtube;iB5lirVJtwE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB5lirVJtwE[/video]

Numerous other examples can be found in the spoiler below, for instance of the pro-violence anti-police signs seen at BLM rallies, the Black voices who oppose BLM, etc.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Palmyra
Firstly, I'm not White.

Secondly, BLM fosters extreme anti-White racism and anti-police violence.

[video="youtube;iB5lirVJtwE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB5lirVJtwE[/video]

Numerous other examples can be found in the spoiler below, for instance of the pro-violence anti-police signs seen at BLM rallies, the Black voices who oppose BLM, etc.

Spoiler

I dont take readers of Breitbart seriously sorry.

I also saw the comments on that video, is it fair if I call anyone that calls BLM a terrorist group racist too? I think that would be a far more valid implication, given that you've taken an isolated incidence to smear the entire BLM movement which like it or not is on the whole a peaceful movement.

you've taken an isolated incidence to smear the entire BLM movement which like it or not is on the whole a peaceful movement.

An "isolated incident"? Come back when you've read the 4 links (excluding Breitbart for your sensitive soul) of just a small portion of other similar incidents.
Original post by Palmyra
An "isolated incident"? Come back when you've read the 4 links (excluding Breitbart for your sensitive soul) of just a small portion of other similar incidents.

Again, you're just outright lying here. A sign saying F*** the police isnt violent you snowflake.

the cop killings arent part of BLM, they just hold that label as a reason for violence. BLM does not condone it.

The torture of the white kid wasnt BLM either, because like the black cop, not all black people are part of BLM.

You seem to always make this assumption that all blacks who stand for themselves are BLM therefore they are terrorist. I cant expect better from someone who's pathetic enough to believe the garbage that comes out of Breitbart. A non white person reading Breitbart? You need a medal for being such a massive cuck, bending your arse over for White supremacists.
Again, you're just outright lying here. A sign saying F*** the police isnt violent you snowflake.
I didn't say the anti-police signs were violent, but they certainly foster violence. When large groups of Black individuals parade signs such as "dear pigs: what goes around comes around", and "fight fire with fire", then numerous police officers are murdered by BLM individuals, one must question the role of such a narrative, and such openly pro-violence signals being sent by BLM.

the cop killings arent part of BLM, they just hold that label as a reason for violence. BLM does not condone it.

BLM as an organisation perhaps does not explicitly condone such murders, but it certainly does not oppose them in the same way it does the killing of Blacks. Moreover, there is a fine line between fostering violence against police/White individuals, and being responsible for the violence when it manifests itself.

The irony is, some of the cops killed by BLM terrorists were actually Black themselves, and many of the cops involved in ostensibly killing Black criminals have also been Black.

You seem to always make this assumption that all blacks who stand for themselves are BLM therefore they are terrorist. I cant expect better from someone who's pathetic enough to believe the garbage that comes out of Breitbart. A non white person reading Breitbart?

I don't typically read Breitbart, but in this case it produced a legitimate article, one which you have gone to great ad hominem lengths to avoid engaging.

It is very revealing when I provide 5 different sources and you try to undermine the consensus of them all by attacking the source of 1 of the 5. You are fooling nobody.
Original post by Palmyra
I didn't say the anti-police signs were violent, but they certainly foster violence. When large groups of Black individuals parade signs such as "dear pigs: what goes around comes around", and "fight fire with fire", then numerous police officers are murdered by BLM individuals, one must question the role of such a narrative, and such openly pro-violence signals being sent by BLM.

And you had the cheek to say that im a sensitive soul. Let me repeat: Saying F*** the police is not violent. And we can now see just how desperate you're getting with your argument when you're analysing a few protest boards to such an extent.

It's a bit like saying not wanting immigrants means you're racist. Even more hypocrisy from the right.

Original post by Palmyra

BLM as an organisation perhaps does not explicitly condone such murders, but it certainly does not oppose them in the same way it does the killing of Blacks. Moreover, there is a fine line between fostering violence against police/White individuals, and being responsible for the violence when it manifests itself.

Any sane person would be against violence such as this. I think that saying they dont oppose as much as the killing of blacks is utterly ridiculous. The entire premise of BLM is that theyre fighting for black lives. Your desperate need for them to condone violence against police is silly because theyre not responsible however much you want them to be. This is known as a fallacy from fallacy.

Original post by Palmyra

The irony is, some of the cops killed by BLM terrorists were actually Black themselves, and many of the cops involved in ostensibly killing Black criminals have also been Black.

So that means they're obviously not BLM then are they :biggrin::biggrin: Well done mate, you played yourself. Yep theyre terrrorist, but no, theyre not BLM.

Original post by Palmyra

It is very revealing when I provide 5 different sources and you try to undermine the consensus of them all by attacking the source of 1 of the 5. You are fooling nobody.

I attacked the source of one, Breitbart, The same idiots who think global warming is a hoax.

But I also disproved all your other sources quite clearly. You dont always attack the source to undermine that consensus. I realise that perhaps you enjoy using fallacies and expecting to get away with it but I dont.
Let me repeat: Saying F*** the police is not violent.
And let me repeat: "I didn't say the anti-police signs were violent".

So that means they're obviously not BLM then are they

Why not? BLM fosters extreme hatred of the police, thus it is totally reasonable for an easily influenced and angry BLM individual to then indiscriminately kill police officers (of many races - including Black) as a result.

I attacked the source of one, Breitbart, The same idiots who think global warming is a hoax.

Indeed you did, and this does nothing to negate the substance of the Breitbart article, let alone the other 4 articles.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending