The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds Computer Science Application Day

Hey guys, I got invited to an application day for applied computer science, I was just wondering if anyone had been to an application day at leeds before or if anyone is going to one this year too? I've looked at the schedule and saw that theres going to be a programming task for us to do so wondering what that'll be like?

Any reply would be great :smile:

Thanks
Hi,
I have also been invited to an applicant day for Applied Computer Science. I have booked to go on Feb 15th, when is yours? I doubt the programming tasks will be hard, to be honest I get the impression that the day is intended to show us what the course and university is like which will help us when it comes to accepting our offers. :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Why Applied CompSci, why not CompSci?
Original post by KPnutty28
Hi,
I have also been invited to an applicant day for Applied Computer Science. I have booked to go on Feb 15th, when is yours? I doubt the programming tasks will be hard, to be honest I get the impression that the day is intended to show us what the course and university is like which will help us when it comes to accepting our offers. :smile:

Ah great! Mines the 8th February, I'll tell you how it goes haha. Yeah me too :smile: Hope so.
Original post by tuchaynz
Why Applied CompSci, why not CompSci?

I did a BTEC so don't have an a level in maths which CompSci requires.
Original post by alexjoedunne
Ah great! Mines the 8th February, I'll tell you how it goes haha. Yeah me too :smile: Hope so.

Ahh yeah please let me know how it goes!
Reply 6
Original post by alexjoedunne
I did a BTEC so don't have an a level in maths which CompSci requires.

Wow, I do BTEC level 3 and I've received offers from my unis...
Reply 7
Well, that is the path that you have taken, so good luck my friend.

Quick Reply

Latest