The Student Room Group

Biology revision checklist

Does anyone have a full detailed biology revision checklist(AS+A2) which i could use to see how my revision is going, set targets/goal things like this for my mock? For the new spec?
Which exam board are you following?
Reply 2
Original post by Hajra Momoniat
Which exam board are you following?

aqa
Ok. Well I don't have a revision checklist of some sort but what I do have are resources based on the aqa spec (on Get Revising) so if you know everything from a specific topic from my resource then you've 'ticked off' that bit of the spec if you would like to say.
Go on to the link ive sent, make an account and message me (my name on Get Revising is the same as the one on here). This will let you see all my resources which will come up as a list when you click on my name which will be in blue in your sent messages.

https://getrevising.co.uk/
Yes its callled the specification. You can find it on the website of the exam bard. You dont need it in a silly checklist format, just tick the parts of the spec which you cover/know. It will save you a lot of time instead of wastiing it.
Original post by shohaib712
Yes its callled the specification. You can find it on the website of the exam bard. You dont need it in a silly checklist format, just tick the parts of the spec which you cover/know. It will save you a lot of time instead of wastiing it.

Even though this post was quite a while ago, I can't seem to find a proper recent one. I was wondering if you could briefly explain to me on how to use the specification?

I distinctly understood the GCSE specification since that was quite easy to understand but for the AS(A-level) Biology spec the first content is:
"The variety of life, both past and present, is extensive, but the biochemical basis of life is similar for all living things," is this something I'm just supposed to know or do I have to go more in depth into it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending