The Student Room Group

any yugioh fans on here?

anyone play yugioh or watch the anime on here? or is damoni the only one?
Original post by damoni

Used to play the cards.

Seem every episode of the TV series. Great TV series.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I LOVED Yugioh!!! :tongue:
really liked it when I was a kid..

Never really had anyone to play with though, so eventually I just stopped, and have not see/done anything with it since.
Hmmm, I rarely play it these days, I used to use ygopro to play with all cards for free online. It's was very fun. Maybe need to get back into it :biggrin:.
Iv still got my yugioh cards and still seen almost all the tv episodes including yugioh 5d and yugioh zexal
Reply 6
I activate my trap card often when girls are trying to friendzone me... does that count as playing? :colondollar:
Please...MTG is at least three times better.
seen original through to zexal. halfway through arc v
Reply 9
I play the Yugioh cards at college with a few other people and i play online on YGO Devpro everyday. Watched 5Ds and some of GX, a bit of Arc v
I miss damoni
I played it semi professionally for a small time and I played it a ton in primary school. I dont play it anymore and I dont really like anything that came after synchros. gx and below is far better.
Back in the day. Man like me had a fully-foil top rarity BLS deck in 2005 or whenever :lol:
when you get exodia...

Spoiler

When Yami and Kaiba summoned Dragon Master Knight in their first turn vs Dartz :fan: the music on the Japanese version was so good too.
Original post by damoni

It isn't 2005 :colone:
MTG master race
Original post by M4keen04
I play the Yugioh cards at college with a few other people and i play online on YGO Devpro everyday. Watched 5Ds and some of GX, a bit of Arc v

Is DevPro safe to download? I did have the regular YGO one before, and played on Dueling Network before it shut down :cry2: (DN was sooo good!)

I'm so behind on what's meta right now - stopped 2 years ago after being re-introduced by a friend, who sold everything so lost my interest too :s-smilie:
I still have a small number of the ones I played with as a kid - note the totally fake Japanese ultimate dragon! Some structure decks, too, I think.

Quick Reply

Latest