The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa 2017 applicants

Hi,

I have my offer for the Theatre Production course at Bath Spa. I saw that there was a feed for 2016 applicants, but not 2017 yet. Just thought it might be interesting to see who will be attending Bath Spa this September.

x

Scroll to see replies

Hi,
I'm hoping to be starting the Media Studies course in September. Not sure why there wasn't a 2017 thread already but oh well!
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Original post by Amb3rAl13n
Hi,
I'm hoping to be starting the Media Studies course in September. Not sure why there wasn't a 2017 thread already but oh well!

Hi, I do A level Film studies, so a little similar. Have you had an offer yet? Well I look foreword to hopefully seeing you there in September.
Original post by xoxorosiexoxo
Hi, I do A level Film studies, so a little similar. Have you had an offer yet? Well I look foreword to hopefully seeing you there in September.

Cool! There is quite an overlap haha. Yeah I have, and they sent me an email later on essentially saying that if I made them my firm choice then the offer becomes effectively unconditional, so that should work out really well as they were my first choice anyway! Same to you, hopefully more people will join this thread as well.
Reply 4
Cool! There is quite an overlap haha. Yeah I have, and they sent me an email later on essentially saying that if I made them my firm choice then the offer becomes effectively unconditional, so that should work out really well as they were my first choice anyway! Same to you, hopefully more people will join this thread as well.

I've had an email saying that too!
Original post by quokka
I've had an email saying that too!

Nice one! What course have you applied for?
Reply 6
Nice one! What course have you applied for?

The Criminology and Psychology course :biggrin:
Original post by quokka
The Criminology and Psychology course :biggrin:

Awesome! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Applied for Dance - been invited to audition in February. Anybody else?
Hey there,

I posted a lot last year helping out in the 2016 applicants feed. I am a current student in year 2 of creative media practice at bath spa uni. If you have looked on YouTube for bath spa realted stuff hopefully you would have seen some of my work. If you have any questions or worries feel free to get in touch. I am an ambassador so you may see me at open days/applicant days in the future.

Liam
Reply 10
Original post by xoxorosiexoxo
Hi,

I have my offer for the Theatre Production course at Bath Spa. I saw that there was a feed for 2016 applicants, but not 2017 yet. Just thought it might be interesting to see who will be attending Bath Spa this September.

x

I have an interview in Feb for Theatre Production! Any tips??
Reply 11
hi everyone I also got an offer and that email saying that they will turn my 'conditional' offer to a practically 'unconditional' one.
and also applicants day booking is not working anyone saw this.
Reply 12
Original post by muniira
hi everyone I also got an offer and that email saying that they will turn my 'conditional' offer to a practically 'unconditional' one.

Hey! Ah nice, what is it you've applied for? I booked an applicant day a couple of weeks ago and it seems to have worked fine.. what is it doing or not doing? :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by quokka
Hey! Ah nice, what is it you've applied for? I booked an applicant day a couple of weeks ago and it seems to have worked fine.. what is it doing or not doing? :smile:

I applied for business management. the online booking thing tells you to pick a date on step 2 but all there is a yellow line in the selection box and doesn't say any of the dates. when I click 1 person and by car and click next it tells me
'You must select a visit day'
Original post by Jazzy.J
I have an interview in Feb for Theatre Production! Any tips??

As stupid as it sounds, just be yourself. They will introduce the course a little before you go onto do a workshop. Then lunch, then interviews. Be passionate when talking about your portfolio and make them awear that you are willing and excited to learn the other element in the course. All they care about is seeing that you care. Hope this helps xx
Original post by Cole21
Applied for Dance - been invited to audition in February. Anybody else?

Good luck with it! Xx
Reply 16
hi, applied and got an offer to do film, tv and digital production - also got that email saying about the offer basically being unconditional!
Original post by muniira

Hey, if you email [email protected] they should be able to book you onto one if the system isn't working :smile:
Who has booked their applicant days and if so, which date have you booked?
Reply 19
Who has booked their applicant days and if so, which date have you booked?

I've booked mine for the 12th of April, you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending