The Student Room Group

Have you ever been judged for wearing Canada Goose?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
Unsure if serious..but its fox/mink fur :wink:

I'm not serious. :wink:
What mens footwear brands do you wear/like?

Loving Adidas Originals atm, just got a few pairs in different colours and if they start to look tacky then I replace them with the same pair :lol: I'll get bored of them eventually and move on to something else.
Moncler >>> Canada Goose imo
Original post by homeland.lsw
Idk whether u mean judged for wearing it cos of the fur trim and goose down or judged cos of the brand?

I don't own anything by the brand tbh, but I have a bear skin hat (bought from Moscow) and a fox coat (from Poland). When it's especially cold and i'm going somewhere fancy in London, like a dinner, I'll wear those. Do i get looks- of course. But no one has outright said anything critical about them, in fact i've gotten many compliments from wearing them.

When i go to Bulgaria (especially in wintertime) it's commonplace to see people wearing fur. It's both practical and stylish.

I mean't being judged because of the fur trim.

Yeah, it's because activists confronted people who were wearing fur or went to CG. I don't agree with them doing that.

Oh okay :smile:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Loving Adidas Originals atm, just got a few pairs in different colours and if they start to look tacky then I replace them with the same pair :lol: I'll get bored of them eventually and move on to something else.

Adidas Superstars :love:
Original post by saraxh
Adidas Superstars :love:

I've had some of those in all-white :h: Replaced them with Nizzas after they wore out though.
U learn something new everyday eh
People who hunts are weak asf.
Like, don't use a gun bruh, use your bare hands or a spear.
I'll never buy overpriced crap, especially with animal fur on it, i'd only wear animal fur if I kill the animal myself.
Because you'd have the satisfaction and pride of the achievement.
C'mon, fox? That's like the weakest animal. A lion, bear or wolf would be an achievement. Don't kill harmless animals for fur, only the strong ones (without guns you p**sies)
I draw the line at leather shoes personally.
Original post by Carthaginian
C'mon, fox? That's like the weakest animal. A lion, bear or wolf would be an achievement. Don't kill harmless animals for fur, only the strong ones (without guns you p**sies)

Wtf :s-smilie:
People who wear such jackets deserve to be judged.

If the lasses in Newcastle can go out in January wearing virtual nothing then so can you. This is Britain, not the arctic. It's not cold. Toughen up.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by l'etranger
I draw the line at leather shoes personally.

I was just thinking this.

Im not sure why we are so sensitive when it comes to fur, but leather shoes and suede jackets are fine?!
I was just thinking this.

Im not sure why we are so sensitive when it comes to fur, but leather shoes and suede jackets are fine?!

Suede jackets are a crime against taste more than anything. I think it's because furry animals are seen as cute whereas cows are food.
Never even heard of this brand lol
Original post by Carthaginian

OP returns to her house a conquering hero with the hide of the goose she just slew, draped over her head and torso.
OP returns to her house a conquering hero with the hide of the goose she just slew, draped over her head and torso.

Hell no
Suede jackets are a crime against taste more than anything. I think it's because furry animals are seen as cute whereas cows are food.

Suede bombers are nice
Suede bombers are nice

They're ok if you get one with the sheepskin lining so you look like a dashing pilot, but in general they look poncey. Black/brown leather jackets are better.
Original post by saraxh
Hell no

African lion is better tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending