The Student Room Group

Why do some women become single mothers???

What makes them become single mothers?

I've seen some beautiful nice looking women out there that seem decent but have little toddler children and the man has left her. Why is that? I think to myself why would a man leave such a beautiful woman and her toddler children??

What made the man leave?
Was it because he was too lazy or an idiot? Or was it because the woman was annoying or too demanding?

Please let me know. Thanks.
Could be both, could be either, could be something else. Everyone is different. Go ask them lol
Original post by Anonymous
What makes them become single mothers?

I've seen some beautiful nice looking women out there that seem decent but have little toddler children and the man has left her. Why is that? I think to myself why would a man leave such a beautiful woman and her toddler children??

What made the man leave?
Was it because he was too lazy or an idiot? Or was it because the woman was annoying or too demanding?

Please let me know. Thanks.

How would we know? Relationships get complicated. People fall out of love, some cheat, people change, life stuff happens. When you get a bit more experience you will coem to appreciate that life can be tough and relationships change.
Not everyone is a single parent out of choice, their partner may have died for example. There's loads of reasons why there single mothers exist, people just want to focus on negative reasons
Usually because the bloke doesn't know how to be a father and doesn't bother trying.
Original post by Mistletoe
Usually because the bloke doesn't know how to be a father and doesn't bother trying.

My cousin sounds like this. But his ex does like a cow.
Reply 6
What made the man leave? The woman might have left him.

Was it because he was too lazy or an idiot? Or was it because the woman was annoying or too demanding? There is a serious and complicated decision to make when one of the parents decides to leave (if that's how the current person becomes a single parent, there could be numerous reasons), not just him being lazy or her being annoying. Usually he isn't ready to be a father or he simply doesn't want to take the responsibility for the child..
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
because some men are happy to get their dick wet but don't want to take responsibility of the consequences

while I am pro-choice, that means it is a CHOICE and maybe they should make sure they know the stance the girl has in regards to abortion before they sleep with them... no contraception is 100% effective. not the most sexy thing but surely better than bringing a child into the world that you don't want to look after?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending