The Student Room Group

Supermarket TSR: Guess the favourite supermarket food item of the above poster

Simple game this - guess which item of food is the poster above you's most favourite to buy from any supermarket from Tesco or Sainsburys right down to the budget supermarkets Aldi and Lidl.

When you guess the poster above you's favourite food, you must guess which supermarket it's from as well, for example quote the above poster from you in and say "Chocolate eclairs - Tesco" and then they reply with their actual favourite food to buy and from which supermarket.

Enjoy. :h:
Original post by SethMcFarlane
Simple game this - guess which item of food is the poster above you's most favourite to buy from any supermarket from Tesco or Sainsburys right down to the budget supermarkets Aldi and Lidl.

When you guess the poster above you's favourite food, you must guess which supermarket it's from as well, for example quote the above poster from you in and say "Chocolate eclairs - Tesco" and then they reply with their actual favourite food to buy and from which supermarket.

Enjoy. :h:

Prawn Cocktail crsps -Sainsbury's
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
Prawn Cocktail crsps -Sainsbury's

Nope, Chocolate Brownies Sainsburys.

Above poster - Pizzas - Asda?
Nope, Chocolate Brownies Sainsburys.

Above poster - Pizzas - Asda?

Nice choice :drool:

Actually snickers - Sainsbury's.

Are we now stuck in 1 infinite loop? :hide:
Original post by SeanFM
Nice choice :drool:

Actually snickers - Sainsbury's.

Are we now stuck in 1 infinite loop? :hide:

Not if you spread the word about this thread to others and get them to join in we're not. :nah:
Not if you spread the word about this thread to others and get them to join in we're not. :nah:

No, I'm afraid your rules cause the difficulty, no matter how many people are playing, mr teddy!
Original post by SeanFM
No, I'm afraid your rules cause the difficulty, no matter how many people are playing, mr teddy!

Snickers - Sainsbury's.
Original post by cambio wechsel
Snickers - Sainsbury's.

Above poster, Donuts - Morrisons.
Above poster, Donuts - Morrisons.

I feel oddly wounded. It is gingerbread at Sainsbury's.
I suppose @the beaɾ gets his crunchy nut cornflakes at the Tesco Extra

More surely @Fullofsurprises buys her tapenade at Little Waitrose
Original post by cambio wechsel

More surely @Fullofsurprises buys her tapenade at Little Waitrose

Please. Hummus with shelled oysters and a side salad hand-pressed in rural Croatia containing genuine local organic petit pois toasted to perfection. :angry:

Bear eats at Subway.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
oysters

their aphrodisiac properties are exaggerated, you know. I had a dozen last night and only half of them worked.

Anyway, the structural cock-up means that you have now to nominate someone.
@cambio wechsel and @Fullofsurprises meet together for trysts at http://harveste8.com where they share organic kale smoothies with whelk sprinkles as they gaze into each others' eyes....
Original post by the bear
@cambio wechsel and @Fullofsurprises meet together for trysts at http://harveste8.com where they share organic kale smoothies with whelk sprinkles as they gaze into each others' eyes....

I've actually been there. :five: :lol:

I didn't see any whelks gazing at each other though.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I've actually been there. :five: :lol:

I didn't see any whelks gazing at each other though.

:rave:

@cambio wechsel ?

Quick Reply

Latest