The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RRaz
Is this for CSR/1666/16 HO?

Yes it is , but no start date specified

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3261
Original post by trundlethegreat
Finally got a start date for 1667/16 for Glasgow. Yaldi!

Congratulations! When do you start?

Although I am more than slightly annoyed! MrsINicholson, ryan,m & I are for Glasgow with at least MrsINicholson and I from the 2066/15 campaign and yet to receive start dates. 17 months since applying today!

When did you pass pre-employment checks? Were you internal or external?
Original post by Silas Greenback
Yes it is , but no start date specified

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll get an email with start date and office shortly! Which location have you applied for?
Hi,
I got an formal offer on the CSR and clicked on next stage and then accepted my offer.
I then got an email for a start date and location of the 20th Feb in Newcastle. :smile:
Although wont be starting then as i am on holiday for three weeks from that date which i told them about in my interview. :s-smilie:
Original post by trj1989
Hi,
I got an formal offer on the CSR and clicked on next stage and then accepted my offer.
I then got an email for a start date and location of the 20th Feb in Newcastle. :smile:
Although wont be starting then as i am on holiday for three weeks from that date which i told them about in my interview. :s-smilie:

Which campaign are you?
Original post by percypig79
which campaign are you?

csr/1320/16
received a formal offer today on the back of csr/1666/16, starting 20th feb in belfast!
Hey guys, I am happy to announce that I got my formal offer this evening for HO Croydon London to start on 20th Feb, reporting to Daren Cooley. I wish everyone waiting for offer all the best and soonest offer and hope you remain optimistic as things are moving fast now.
Reply 3268
Original post by ERush
Congratulations! When do you start?

Although I am more than slightly annoyed! MrsINicholson, ryan,m & I are for Glasgow with at least MrsINicholson and I from the 2066/15 campaign and yet to receive start dates. 17 months since applying today!

When did you pass pre-employment checks? Were you internal or external?

I'm also waiting on 2066/15 for Glasgow too. A bit miffed that someone who didn't even apply for this particular job has had a formal offer before those of us who applied directly for the role.
Original post by trundlethegreat
Finally got a start date for 1667/16 for Glasgow. Yaldi!

I'm the same location and campaign as you. Still waiting

What office are you in, when do you start, do you know which line of business and did you get an email or did your status change on CS jobs?

Sorry for all the questions but I've been waiting since August
Original post by trj1989
Hi,

Contact whoever it tells you to report to and let them know/remind them about the holiday just to be courteous. Managers are so busy due to year end coming up. 🙂
Reply 3271
Original post by Ballso
I'm also waiting on 2066/15 for Glasgow too. A bit miffed that someone who didn't even apply for this particular job has had a formal offer before those of us who applied directly for the role.

I'm 2066/15 for Glasgow and am still waiting on a formal offer as well. Everyone from that campaign must be starting around the same time. Surely can't be much longer now haha!
Original post by ryan.m
I'm the same location and campaign as you. Still waiting

What office are you in, when do you start, do you know which line of business and did you get an email or did your status change on CS jobs?

Sorry for all the questions but I've been waiting since August

Cotton House, 4 weeks on Monday. My status changed on CS jobs & I got the email a few hours later. No indication of a specific LOB yet, re that the email says the same as the person for Manchester has posted above.
Original post by keeleyvic
You'll get an email with start date and office shortly! Which location have you applied for?

Starting on 20th feb! Finally got a start date!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Silas Greenback
Starting on 20th feb! Finally got a start date!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats at long last!
Original post by Kneale
Congrats at long last!

Thanks, hopefully everyone else will get thier start dates soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3276
Original post by trj1989
csr/1320/16

Theres hope for me too then I am waiting on hearing from csr/1320/16
Hi guys, has anyone waiting on a formal offer for 1667/16 for Liverpool heard anything yesterday or today? Thanks.
Hi.

I'm 2066/15, originally applied for this post August 2015. Received provisional job offer August 2016, passed pre employment checks November 2016. I've still not received a formal offer and am getting concerned! From reading through everything on here it seems that people who have applied after me have already started. This is for an O role in Belfast. Is anyone in the boat?
Reply 3279
Original post by Justmenumber1
Hi.

I'm 2066/15, originally applied for this post August 2015. Received provisional job offer August 2016, passed pre employment checks November 2016. I've still not received a formal offer and am getting concerned! From reading through everything on here it seems that people who have applied after me have already started. This is for an O role in Belfast. Is anyone in the boat?

There's a few here in the same boat and my dates are identical and still waiting...albeit for Glasgow.

The icebreaker on the start date is going to be like an AA meeting with everyone's introductions. I'm x and I applied for this job 17, 18, 19 months ago...
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending