The Student Room Group

A Levels, whether to choose Art?

I've always liked Art and languages, I've always been good at Art and my current grade is an A, although my teacher said I could get an A* if I wanted to. As well as this I study French and Spanish and I plan on taking them both for A Level. Considering that I am able to take four A Levels I am thinking about taking French, Spanish, Art and Maths. However, I am aware that these subjects are heavily weighted and require a lot of persistence and hard work. Despite this, my grade in Maths is currently an A, Spanish is an A* and my grade for French is creeping the A* boundary but it is not as secure as my grade in Spanish.
Original post by Adriennesls
I've always liked Art and languages, I've always been good at Art and my current grade is an A, although my teacher said I could get an A* if I wanted to. As well as this I study French and Spanish and I plan on taking them both for A Level. Considering that I am able to take four A Levels I am thinking about taking French, Spanish, Art and Maths. However, I am aware that these subjects are heavily weighted and require a lot of persistence and hard work. Despite this, my grade in Maths is currently an A, Spanish is an A* and my grade for French is creeping the A* boundary but it is not as secure as my grade in Spanish.

If it's what you want to do, I'd go for it. It'll involve some hard work and effort, but if you enjoy it it'll be worth it. It sounds like you're doing really well as well, so I say go for it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest