**** knows 😂 I'm Asian what do you expect 😂 Like 10 billion 😝

And that's just on one side... :rofl:
Too many to count.
Original post by UWS
And that's just on one side... :rofl:

Lmao trust me, ain't even met half of the cousins from ma mums side 😂😂😂
9, I think? At least...
I have no idea.
For first cousins: 21 natural first cousins, 2 step cousins. I'm excluding spouses and children. For more distant cousins, god knows. I've been to family gatherings where I was related by blood to 200ish people present :s-smilie:

My parents were both in families with five children. My Dad's side (the bigger side) are white, upper middle class and part of a very established family network that goes back a long way. My Mother's side is also white, but Afrikaans (from South Africa, descended from 17th C Dutch settlers).

I like having such a large family, but I wish I'd lived near to some of them as a child. They're scattered all over the globe. When I moved back to England I became closer with my British cousins, even though they're a bit younger. They're catching up now, with the younger ones being mid teens and the rest being in Uni or finishing up. The cousins on my Mum's side are all older or the same age. My younger brother is the youngest of our cousins on Mum's side, and I'm the oldest of the cousins on Dad's side. Most of the cousins on Mum's side are married with children. They live in Dubai, the US, Switzerland and South Africa.

For in-laws I think I have another... maybe 6 cousins connected to my husband?
(edited 7 years ago)
8 but I call it 6 because after how they treated me I cut two out of my life.
I've four first cousins. All male aged 15-28.
Five I think.
Reply 14
25 I think? all first cousins lol, only 3 of which are older than me (I'm 18) and some I haven't even met (bc they're babies/ young children)
Probably like 150, I barely talk to any of them as 99% are in another country and more keep coming. I lost count a long time ago :s-smilie:
tooo many :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Too many. I probably don't know half of them.

But if you're talking about first cousins, as in, the children of my Mother and Father's siblings:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending