The Student Room Group

Biology AQA New spec AS-level specimen paper 7401/1

Scroll to see replies

can someone send me the specimen papers for paper 2 please? i'm desperate
I have just done a mock exam, it was the 2016 biology specimen paper for as/ a level (new system) does anyone know where I can find the mark scheme.
Original post by OneandOnly123
send me an inbox

hi could you post the links for the biology specimen 2015 paper please?
Has anyone got the paper 2 specimen paper?
Hi could you please send me the set 2 specimen paper and Mark scheme for Biology?
My email is ***********
Thank you!
I need the 2 paper
HELLO people, good luck for revision and for the exams, i am really bad at answering the application and analysis questions they are so difficult and hard to explain to get the full marks, can someone please help me or give me some tips on what to do , would really appreciate some help. also i hv the set 2 papers for the specimen which is not available to the public, so whoever wants it holler, safe out.

Hey, could you PM them me please?
Reply 187
could i have it please
Reply 189
HELLO people, good luck for revision and for the exams, i am really bad at answering the application and analysis questions they are so difficult and hard to explain to get the full marks, can someone please help me or give me some tips on what to do , would really appreciate some help. also i hv the set 2 papers for the specimen which is not available to the public, so whoever wants it holler, safe out.

Hi, could you please send me a link of the newest AQA Biology specimen paper for AS and A2 (2015 and 2016) please? Thanks
Reply 190
Original post by chemo1234
Biology set 2 papers

Hi these papers, are they the specimen paper for 2016? And do you have the A2 AQA Biology specimen paper for 2016 as well? If so, could you please send it to me. Thanks
Original post by ecca123
Hi these papers, are they the specimen paper for 2016? And do you have the A2 AQA Biology specimen paper for 2016 as well? If so, could you please send it to me. Thanks

no these are the set 2 biology papers not the ones we all did in the summer in 2016.
Reply 192
no these are the set 2 biology papers not the ones we all did in the summer in 2016.

OK thanks.

Where can I find all the specimen papers for AS and A2 for AQA Biology?
Original post by ecca123
OK thanks.

Where can I find all the specimen papers for AS and A2 for AQA Biology?

on the aqa webiste
Reply 194
on the aqa webiste

But I can only find the papers for 2014?

Hi please can you send me the hidden specemin paper please?
Original post by emilymcc123
Hi please can you send me the hidden specemin paper please?

Has anyone got a hold of new specimen papers?

Hi could you please send me the unreleased A2 set 2 specimen papers, thanks a bunch!

Hey could you send me the a level biology specimen papers. Safe
Original post by nihil_nimis
So I have just done the specimen papers for the new AQA biology AS-level , and I just wanted to ask if anyone else has done it ? How did you find it ? What do you think the grade boundaries should be for both papers, and overall ?

Thanks

Has anyone done the june 2016 paper 2 ? if so what is on it ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending