The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea university applications

I applied to Swansea for mathematics, however after much consideration I decided against it, but I've already put it down as one of my choices. When I try to substitute it for another choice it only has the option of permanently withdrawing from it and it says that I won't be able to add another choice. It hasn't been 14 days yet since I applied, so I'm not sure what the problem is. UCAS allows me to substitute my other choices so why can't I substitute swansea university?
Reply 1
Original post by miahs01
I applied to Swansea for mathematics, however after much consideration I decided against it, but I've already put it down as one of my choices. When I try to substitute it for another choice it only has the option of permanently withdrawing from it and it says that I won't be able to add another choice. It hasn't been 14 days yet since I applied, so I'm not sure what the problem is. UCAS allows me to substitute my other choices so why can't I substitute swansea university?

Call UCAS.

If you have any questions regarding Maths at Swansea feel free to ask (I'm currently a first year here :tongue:)
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest