The Student Room Group

Higher human Biology assignment

Hi there, we are starting our assignment and I am doing it on the success rates of ivf. I am quite struggling with it.can you use a bar graph for source1 and process it into a summary and another different bar graph for source 2 but this time process into a line graph. I dont know whether or not I can use bar graph for both if my sources. Obviously they are different. so I dont know what to do
Reply 1
I don't think it matters if they are both bar charts but you need to analyse your data into separate presentations. One bar chart could become a table, the other a pie chart and so forth. I can send you some data if your desperate but there is plenty out there for IVF.
Reply 2
[QUOTE="leoq8;69666318"]I don't think it matters if they are both bar charts but you need to analyse your data into separate presentations. One bar chart could become a table, the other a pie chart and so forth. I can send you some data if your desperate but there is plenty out there for IVF.[/QUOTE

Hi there thank you so much for your reply! I have found some graphs but Im not sure if they are appropriate so i would love it if you can send me some graphs for ivf on success rates. Thank you so much
Reply 3
Original post by leoq8
I don't think it matters if they are both bar charts but you need to analyse your data into separate presentations. One bar chart could become a table, the other a pie chart and so forth. I can send you some data if your desperate but there is plenty out there for IVF.

Hi thank you so much for your reply, is it okay if you can send me the ivf graph on success rate please?
Reply 4
Original post by Sweet_Candy
Hi thank you so much for your reply, is it okay if you can send me the ivf graph on success rate please?

Pm'd you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending