The Student Room Group

Do you have a TSR crush?

Scroll to see replies

She means people you've added on other stuff after meeting them on here :wink: Apart from the school bit
The thing is, some people did not know each other in real life and first spoke with each other on TSR, only to discover they went or go to the same school later. I can name at least three pairs of people who go to the same school or who went to the same school at some point. All of them met on TSR and realised they go/went to the same school later. :h:
Original post by saraxh
We all know who it is now :colone:

Do you really know :eek: Haha ik half the people on Tsr know including @Matrix123 & @retro_turtles
Original post by fleky6910
@RedManc and @Nirvana1989-1994
your perfect for each other:tongue:
Confess your crushes

:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
Original post by retro_turtles
how do you know?? i have two people in minddd :wink:

and i don't!!

:rofl:

It just will bruh I know it 😂😂😂
Like mega destruction 😭
Oh gawd, save meh from dis girl 🙈
Keep hiding b :wink:
Original post by Lychee627
Do you really know :eek: Haha ik half the people on Tsr know including @Matrix123 & @retro_turtles

do i?

I think I know as well now :lol:

Yeah :redface: I know who most people on TSR have a crush on. :rofl: It's too obvious.
do i?

She's not my crush :tongue: just a top girl haha :rofl:

Original post by AndrewSCO
I think I know as well now :lol:

Omg :tongue: I will have to find out this person who is letting all my secrets out :ninja:
Original post by saraxh
Yeah :redface: I know who most people on TSR have a crush on. :rofl: It's too obvious.

She isn't my crush dww :tongue: The girl you are thinking of is quite young for me lmao :rofl:
Original post by TeenRose29
It just will bruh I know it 😂😂😂
Like mega destruction 😭
Oh gawd, save meh from dis girl 🙈
Keep hiding b :wink:

too late bb gurlll
She's not my crush :tongue: just a top girl haha :rofl:

Omg :tongue: I will have to find out this person who is letting all my secrets out :ninja:

Actually it could be anyone between 3 people, but I'm pretty sure it's one of them :lol:
Reply 72
Original post by fleky6910
@RedManc and @Nirvana1989-1994
your perfect for each other:tongue:
Confess your crushes

I might do
Reply 73
I've had a couple in my time
do i?

I think I know yours as well :colone:

:ninjagirl:
Original post by saraxh

Do you know mine then? :u:
Original post by saraxh

Go ahead and tell me who my near-but-not-really-a-crush is. :sexface: (Just kidding, I know I am not among those whose near-crush you could guess since we do not know each other much. :rofl: )

Please, do enlighten us, oh Goddess of Knowing TSR Crushes, who their crushes are :colone: :adore:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by saraxh
I think I know yours as well :colone:

Please tell me if you do because i honestly do not have one :rofl:
too late bb gurlll

Cuz your on the verge of finding out 😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest