The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by phlegmatic pig
He is sort of scoring around 57-62%, but I can't see him making the 2:1.

I don't quite understand what you think the connection is between you dumping him and what he graduates with. Who ever said 2:2 was not good? If he doesn't make the 2:1, then he doesn't make the 2:1. You encourage him all he can, and he will try the best he can. You not being able to see him making the 2:1 is demonstrating that you don't have a lot of faith in your bf... anything can change at any time and you should keep being positive. You shouldn't even consider dumping him because he's not going to graduate with quite what you expect- that would suggest you are only with him because of his academic potential... which I hope isn't true
Original post by l'etranger
I don't believe that women specifically marry to steal a man's wealth in this conniving, planned out manner like some people think.

The real problem is the lack of consequences associated with divorce from the perspective of women, good looking women will always be able to find men who want to have sex with them, even if they won't marry them and with the continued expansion of the welfare state, they can easily survive as unmarried single mothers. The traditional male role of provider has lost its relevance.

My initial comment about dumping fat girls is a perfectly effective male strategy in the modern world given a) how socially acceptable making out of wedlock children is and b) the risks associated with marriage from the male perspective. I don't actually advocate living your live that way, it's degenerate, but it is the low road solution to a problem nobody even acknowledges.

How does dumping fat girls relate to having children out of wedlock, I don't follow lol
Original post by cupcakes87
dump dump dump

so that when he is earning his millions you can sit in a corner and cry

:biggrin:

If you get a 2:2 you will not earn millions.
Original post by Che Guevaraa
If you get a 2:2 you will not earn millions.

says you

a degree classification is not the be all and end all

wake up and learn how the world works
Dump him, he will be broke in the future and will be unable to provide any financial security for you and your children.

It is natural for us to seek for the most ambitious and intelligent partner because they will be likely to lead a rich and fulfilling life.
Lold at all the people here taking OP srs. TSR members have always been easily triggered
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Lold at all the people here taking OP srs. TSR members have always been easily triggered

am so v triggered m8

OP hurt my feelings
Reply 67
Original post by Pikachū
No they don't.

No it isn't.

my bad, clinical phsycology
and more men do stud it- or so i have heard
Original post by Pikachū
How does dumping fat girls relate to having children out of wedlock, I don't follow lol

If you stay unmarried you can dump her when she gets unattractive and take less of a personal hit. If you put a ring in it, she has you by the balls.
To be fair whenever there's a thread about things you look for in a partner on here pretty high up on the lists are ambition and intelligence, whereas laziness is often given as an off-putting quality, so I'm not sure it makes that much sense for everyone to be outraged by the OP.
lawl

LAWL

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

then explain to me how ppl without degrees are millionaires

The majority of millionaires come from well educated backgrounds.
The majority of millionaires come from well educated backgrounds.

majority but not all

Stop following me thanks

no
NO
NOOOOOO

post some more so i can annoy you more :colone:
majority but not all

Sure but I don't see why you're saying he could be a millionaire, it's like me saying I'm not going to try at anything, I might win the lottery. Obviously this whole thing is a massive troll, but if it were not, OP's bf probably won't be a millionaire, and actually she probably could do better herself.
lord you need help

and actually im halfway through mine and have no plans in attempting to become a millionaire

No desire to climb up the social ladder?

You need the gulag my lazy kulak friend
Original post by SoggyCabbages

do you know what my degree is tho?
Original post by SoggyCabbages

:rofl:

Gulags4Kulaks

#DeportTheirFamilies
do you know what my degree is tho?

Degree in being an agent of the bourgeoisie?
:rofl:

Gulags4Kulaks

#DeportTheirFamilies

I don't know why you put the emoticon my friend, this is a serious matter.

Deporting the families of Kulaks is a very good idea also well done I'll pass that on to the politburo.
Original post by Che Guevaraa
How do I need help? Is that because i've debunked your argument?

Yeah, good, I bet you're on track for a 2:2 and this whole argument began to make you feel better.

You don't have to be a dick about it.

Like I said*
None of you even realised until I helped. So you all missed the point. Even you.

Actually I did

Post 10
Pshh I'd drop my partner if they weren't getting a 1st with 90% average in a STEM subject. If they were close to getting a 2.2 I wouldn't even be talking to them let alone getting in a relationship.

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending