The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent psychology!

Just wanted to see whose planning on going to Kent for psychology and who is going to the applicant day on the 1st march?

Scroll to see replies

Hi i have applied for psychology with forensic psychology as my main and psychology on its own as my second choice. I am also doing an Access to HE rather than A-Levels. Still waiting to hear back.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Lovelesslass01
Hi i have applied for psychology with forensic psychology as my main and psychology on its own as my second choice. I am also doing an Access to HE rather than A-Levels. Still waiting to hear back.

Oh cool! How confident are you about getting the grades?
Reply 3
Hi, I just got an offer for psychology tonight! Not sure what open day to book yet
Original post by sf83
Hi, I just got an offer for psychology tonight! Not sure what open day to book yet

Congrats! I've gone for the 1st march, are you going to bring anyone with you?
Reply 5
Original post by Cass1999
Congrats! I've gone for the 1st march, are you going to bring anyone with you?

Thank you :smile: I don't think I will because its midweek, are you?
Original post by sf83
Thank you :smile: I don't think I will because its midweek, are you?

Yeah that's true! I don't know I'm abit worried I'll just be walking around on my own otherwise aha!
Reply 7
Yeah that's true! I don't know I'm abit worried I'll just be walking around on my own otherwise aha!

Yeah, have you visited before? I've been to the campus but not sure if I'll be able to get around okay again aha
Original post by sf83
Yeah, have you visited before? I've been to the campus but not sure if I'll be able to get around okay again aha

Ah yeah I have, but I didn't go on an open day so didn't get to know much about psychology that's the only reason I'm going
Oh cool! How confident are you about getting the grades?

Fairly confident just got to keep working hard. Just waiting for offers still which is frustrating
Reply 10
Just wanted to see whose planning on going to Kent for psychology and who is going to the applicant day on the 1st march?

Hey! Congrats on your offer👏🏾. I've just firmed Kent for BSc Psychology😄. I went to the applicant day yesterday and it was lovely. It just confirmed that Kent is the right place to go😊.
Original post by Marylyn99
Hey! Congrats on your offer👏🏾. I've just firmed Kent for BSc Psychology😄. I went to the applicant day yesterday and it was lovely. It just confirmed that Kent is the right place to go😊.

ah cool thanks, you too! Yeah I loved Kent I just didn't meet any of the staff so that will be helpful!
Reply 12
ah cool thanks, you too! Yeah I loved Kent I just didn't meet any of the staff so that will be helpful!

Thanks! The staff are soooo goood and their research is amazing!!
Reply 13
I was accepted into doing psychology with forensic psychology at kent!! I probably won't go to any applicant days as I live fairly close (unfortunately) and have seen the campus several times!
Reply 14
Original post by AuzzyM
I was accepted into doing psychology with forensic psychology at kent!! I probably won't go to any applicant days as I live fairly close (unfortunately) and have seen the campus several times!

Congrats! Are you firming Kent...if yes are you gonna stay at home or choose campus accommodation.
Reply 15
Original post by Marylyn99
Congrats! Are you firming Kent...if yes are you gonna stay at home or choose campus accommodation.

I'm not too sure. It's between Kent and Keele (keele gave me an unconditional and were gonna be my second). But defo not staying at home, I'm annoyed it's too close already! What's your plan?
Reply 16
Original post by AuzzyM
I'm not too sure. It's between Kent and Keele (keele gave me an unconditional and were gonna be my second). But defo not staying at home, I'm annoyed it's too close already! What's your plan?

Hopefully i get the grades and get into Kent (I love this uni so much)🙏🏾. I will have to move out....I put Parkwood House (6 bed) as my first cos it was one of the cheapest. I need to save money😭
Hi i was wondering how long after u applied did you hear for the psychology with forensic psychology? Im still waiting
Original post by AuzzyM
Reply 18
Original post by Lovelesslass01
Hi i was wondering how long after u applied did you hear for the psychology with forensic psychology? Im still waiting

Oh I wouldn't worry. Thet took ages. I applied the same day we broke up for christmas holidays and they replied on the 7th of Feb. So it took them quite some time! (They were the last to respond to me)
Original post by AuzzyM
Oh I wouldn't worry. Thet took ages. I applied the same day we broke up for christmas holidays and they replied on the 7th of Feb. So it took them quite some time! (They were the last to respond to me)

Thats comforting to know. What course did u apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending