The Student Room Group

Why do most girls go for the pretty boys?

A lot of girls nowadays would only want to go out with the pretty boys. You know the boy band type of guys e.g. One Direction, Uniok J, Justin Bieber, Conor Maynard etc? You'd find a lot of them in Nando's. I'm under a lot of pressure in society because I'm an average joe who doesn't have a quiff, doesn't wear expaensive clothes, doesn't use expsensive perfume or even into Lad culture. I feel like I have to blend in the crowd.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
You know the boy band type of guys e.g. One Direction, Uniok J, Justin Bieber, Conor Maynard etc? You'd find a lot of them in Nando's

Go to Nando's then.
(edited 7 years ago)
The people who run the media etc. have changed the perception of men as requiring to look like One direction etc. It's in their interest for men to become feminine because when they do, who's going to fight back. Men in modern society are being bombarded with xeno-oestrogens etc. Now men's fitness are judged on whether they have a six pack (again focusing on the hips area, need to have a really low body mass) rather than their arm and leg muscles (ie. their actual strength).
Tbh I personally find the "lad" culture extremely unattractive...
I don't like any of those guys listed because they are all too "stereotyped". Tbh any guy that is semi attractive is definitely worth a chance as long as they have good dress sense! Not saying skin tight jeans and that trainer rubbish... I love a good guy in black jeans and flannels with leather boots 😍 Just be you basically... I know appearance is a big one but your personality is too x
Cos they find them attractive?
Original post by CarysJSLewis
Tbh I personally find the "lad" culture extremely unattractive...

yeah because you're a dry banterless soul
A lot of girls nowadays would only want to go out with the pretty boys. You know the boy band type of guys e.g. One Direction, Uniok J, Justin Bieber, Conor Maynard etc? You'd find a lot of them in Nando's. I'm under a lot of pressure in society because I'm an average joe who doesn't have a quiff, doesn't wear expaensive clothes, doesn't use expsensive perfume or even into Lad culture. I feel like I have to blend in the crowd.

"You'd find a lot of them in nandos" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A-LJLB

It's like asking why do guys like hot girls

Because they're hot?
All of the experiences I've had with these types of people have led me to believe they're extremely narcissistic... I'd rather talk to an actual human being instead of someone who's so incredibly self obsessed
Oh my days, not all girls are like that. Everyone is different it depends on your personality when you 'click' with that person, thats whats attractive.
zayn malik is related to me rep me and I'll prove it
Original post by A-LJLB

You don't say
You don't say

So you know the answer
The point of this was.....?
LOL
Sure mate, spot on
Original post by CarysJSLewis
All of the experiences I've had with these types of people have led me to believe they're extremely narcissistic... I'd rather talk to an actual human being instead of someone who's so incredibly self obsessed

You're awesome
Are you under pressure from society, or are you just learning that you're not actually anything special?
Original post by A-LJLB
So you know the answer
The point of this was.....?

It's forum not just based on one question. Pay attention next time before trying to be smart.
"pretty boys" lmao the reason why I like 1D is because I enjoy their music.

All this social norm stuff is stupid, you shouldnt feel pressured to wear certain clothes or have expenesive perfume because geniune girls dont care about that stuff.
You're awesome

You're not wrong :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending