The Student Room Group

Why do most girls go for the pretty boys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by redleader1
Oh my days, not all girls are like that. Everyone is different it depends on your personality when you 'click' with that person, thats whats attractive.

About 90% of them are
Original post by Anonymous
It's forum not just based on one question. Pay attention next time before trying to be smart.

Silly question
SO close
you could have spelled expensive right if you just tried a little harder :sad:
Reply 23
A lot of girls nowadays would only want to go out with the pretty boys. You know the boy band type of guys e.g. One Direction, Uniok J, Justin Bieber, Conor Maynard etc? You'd find a lot of them in Nando's. I'm under a lot of pressure in society because I'm an average joe who doesn't have a quiff, doesn't wear expaensive clothes, doesn't use expsensive perfume or even into Lad culture. I feel like I have to blend in the crowd.

Expensive.
Original post by Tootles
Are you under pressure from society, or are you just learning that you're not actually anything special?

I never once said I'm anything special.
You can detect sarcasm? That's a rarity nowadays, congratulations!
Unfortunately you failed on your second point, nice try though
She's just a triggered fan girl. Don't feed the troll.
Original post by A-LJLB
Silly question

Don't be triggered
Reply 28
What the?

Why do guys go for beautiful women?

BECAUSE THEY LIKE THEM?
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
SO close
you could have spelled expensive right if you just tried a little harder :sad:

Do'h!
Don't be triggered

Soz, I'll try harder next time
Original post by Josb
Expensive.

It was only one word and it wasn't that much off. Calm down.
Be the alpha male......Get shredded, grow a beard, make people fear you.... that may help :h:
Original post by EC
What the?

Why do guys go for beautiful women?

BECAUSE THEY LIKE THEM?

I could tell not all of us guys go for the Little Mix/Kylie Jennee type of girls.
It was meant as a joke my friend, no need for tears.
About 90% of them are

Like I said its about personality when both guys and girls become mature they forget about all the games and crap, and will look at the personality. Maybe some girls could clarify this.
Reply 36
I could tell not all of us guys go for the Little Mix/Kylie Jennee type of girls.

You only associate "beautiful" and "pretty" to Kylie Jenner and Justin Bieber? Your problem is as simple as that.

You go for people who you find beautiful, and everyone's perspective on beautiful is different, most of us don't have a Hollywood specimen in our mind.
She's just a triggered fan girl. Don't feed the troll.

Fan girl?
Triggered?
MATE YOU KNOW ME SO WELL OMG

Spoiler

'pretty' lmao r u ok
Original post by EC
You only associate "beautiful" and "pretty" to Kylie Jenner and Justin Bieber? Your problem is as simple as that.

You go for people who you find beautiful, and everyone's perspective on beautiful is different, most of us don't have a Hollywood specimen in our mind.

This, I could rep you 10000 times

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending