The Student Room Group

How do ugly guys cope?

If you're an ugly girl you can get a guy if you wear the right make up and clothes and you work out.

If you're an ugly guy what do you do? what do you guys do to find gfs?

Scroll to see replies

We don't lmao we just sort of die alone and due to natural selection.
We practice our manipulation skills and hope she thinks she can't do better.
Reply 3
We don't cope. We just have to deal with the fact that we'll never get girls in our lifetime. I'm 19, I've never had a girlfriend and it honestly makes me angry, but what can I do? Society always favours females.
Reply 4
Educate and become wealthy.

Wealth>Looks
Work out and get smart.
Reply 6
Original post by nulliverse
we don't lmao we just sort of die alone and due to natural selection.

hahaha im fu****g dying
Original post by Anonymous
If you're an ugly girl you can get a guy if you wear the right make up and clothes and you work out.

you'll get a really low quality guy, sure. but is that even worth having?
and if she's got an ugly face, how are clothes or working out possibly going to help? :lol: it's like sprinkling glitter over a heap of ****
It would be the same for guys?

'Ugly' guys are most likely successful because they're confident and have a banging personality
Prostitutes.
We try. We fail. We repeat.
Reply 11
Original post by A-LJLB

'Ugly' guys are most likely successful because they're confident and have a banging personality

LMAO I wish that was the case but no.

When you are young looks mean a hell of a lot more than anything, but as we mature other things start to play a more important role, or so I am told.... and hope.
I don't cope, to be honest.

It is actually very difficult. From a career perspective, my life would be considered successful, and yet it feels worthless as I am always alone. :frown:

I have friends, since being ugly doesn't really matter for that, but never had a girlfriend.
Original post by A-LJLB

I'm not being funny or anything - and I'd like to say I disagree with what a lot of people above have said - but can you really say that with a straight face?
Ugly guys more likely to be successful xdddddd
Original post by A-LJLB

That's the idea
Original post by Sawniku
LMAO I wish that was the case but no.

Going for the wrong girls then

I'm not being funny or anything - and I'd like to say I disagree with what a lot of people above have said - but can you really say that with a straight face?
Ugly guys more likely to be successful xdddddd

When did I say that?
Reply 17

Get rich & powerful.
Original post by A-LJLB

or they're unconfident because they're ugly lol
Reply 19
TSR

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending