The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:frown:
Original post by AndrewSCO
You can do it!

(What for :smile: )

Everything, I can't do this essay :emo: I give up.
Using a computer voice to read research papers to me because I'm too lazy to read myself. :biggrin:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
There are no people.
Literally, I don't meet any girls. My course and my societies, it's basically all guys.

Stop stressing about meeting girls; have you got friends within the course/societies? I bet they go out on nights out sometimes, if you join in on some of those you'll have more chance to meet girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rhythmical
Everything, I can't do this essay :emo: I give up.

You can! Focus on it for longer than 10 mins with no TSR :wink: Think about it step by step, get the info you need and write down you can, eventually tie it all together :smile:
You can! Focus on it for longer than 10 mins with no TSR :wink: Think about it step by step, get the info you need and write down you can, eventually tie it all together :smile:

I can't Andrew, I'm just getting pissed off that people keep telling me that it's no point doing the A Levels I'm doing now when I'm doing new ones later on this year and I'm doing it so I have a back up plan :emo: I should have dropped out tbh :redface:
I can't Andrew, I'm just getting pissed off that people keep telling me that it's no point doing the A Levels I'm doing now when I'm doing new ones later on this year and I'm doing it so I have a back up plan :emo: I should have dropped out tbh :redface:

Back up plans are good! And you'll have more good grades to boost your application! And in a years time maybe you'll change minds again and wish you had done these ones properly! Go go go!
Back up plans are good! And you'll have more good grades to boost your application! And in a years time maybe you'll change minds again and wish you had done these ones properly! Go go go!

Fine. I'll do it.
Fine. I'll do it.

:colondollar:
Original post by Andy98
Stop stressing about meeting girls; have you got friends within the course/societies? I bet they go out on nights out sometimes, if you join in on some of those you'll have more chance to meet girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

More acquaintances. I'll only really talk to them within society stuff or with regards to maths stuff if they're doing maths as well.
No, God is not the answer to my problem.

Poor God. :frown:

I'm not? :frown:
Original post by XOR_
I'm not? :frown:

Poor God. :frown:

O. I guess I was looking for a deeper conversation.
O. I guess I was looking for a deeper conversation.

Is the concept of Hell fundamentally unjustifiable, owing to the fact that any crime, no matter how depraved, in this mortal plane can never be compared to eternal suffering?
Is the concept of Hell fundamentally unjustifiable, owing to the fact that any crime, no matter how depraved, in this mortal plane can never be compared to eternal suffering?

Oh no. Another essay question :frown:
Oh no. Another essay question :frown:

I was just trying to be deep for you. :s-smilie:
I was just trying to be deep for you. :s-smilie:

Oh. Thanks. Some people just don't get I don't believe in God :colonhash:
This thread started TSR crushes.
This thread started TSR crushes.

Probably because you keep asking for it deep. You set them off :lol:

Latest