The Student Room Group

Chicken Appreciation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Is this a wind up? This is a food thread for chicken lovers. If you want to discuss plants, seeds and Quorn (lol) or whether we should or shouldn't eat meat you're free to start a thread for those.
The thread is in the food forum. It's clearly labeled as a food thread in the title. Do you eat live chickens?
i like touching raw chicken fyt mi
Original post by undercxver
i like touching raw chicken fyt mi

that sounds very wrong
Original post by XOR_
that sounds very wrong

Cos it was supposed to hehe x
Reply 25
Bless you, kind mod who moved this! <3 Thank you a lot :biggrin: I do not know who you are, but I love you right now :h:
hello?

Let me refer you to my thread.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4514806

But ye sweet n sour chicken is bangin. Ate some tonight.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Don't get me wrong, there are loads of chicken dishes that I love, but I can't help but feel that a lot of them could be improved by substituting it for another type of meat :lol: I go through a lot of chicken whilst cutting though because it's cheap and lean.

naaaaah. There is no substitute for sweet n sour chicken.

It's that crumbliness and softness of the chicken breast and that sauce. Best food in China.
Original post by ChickenMadness
naaaaah. There is no substitute for sweet n sour chicken.

It's that crumbliness and softness of the chicken breast and that sauce. Best food in China.

All about that sweet & sour pork :coma: Peking duck is my favourite Chinese food though, closely followed by beef chow mein :h:
Reply 29
Original post by ChickenMadness
hello?

Let me refer you to my thread.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4514806

But ye sweet n sour chicken is bangin. Ate some tonight.

You are indeed a chicken-lover. :congrats:

I am proud of you. :proud:

(Nice relevant username here :rofl: )
What is this :rofl: :rofl:

Chicken is good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by wolfmoon88
What is this :rofl: :rofl:

Chicken is good

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed, it is :heart:

I am glad you found this thread amusing :laugh:

As the title suggests, this is a thread in which we express our love for chicken. :daydreaming: Long story short, in the TSR crush thread, @TeenRose29, @toonervoustоtalk, and I discovered our mutual love for chicken and became best friends in consequence. So as not to take over the thread with our enthusiasm for chicken, I started this thread for us chicken lovers (and whoever feels like joining us) to discuss everything related to chicken and fawn over chicken in general :love:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Michiyo

As the title suggests, this is a thread in which we express our love for chicken. :daydreaming: Long story short, in the TSR crush thread, @TeenRose29, @toonervoustоtalk, and I discovered our mutual love for chicken and became best friends in consequence. So as not to take over the thread with our enthusiasm for chicken, I started this thread for us chicken lovers (and whoever feels like joining us) to discuss everything related to chicken and fawn over chicken in general :love:

:rofl: :rofl:

Chicken as in users? :tongue: or chicken in general :biggrin:
Reply 33
:rofl: :rofl:

Chicken as in users? :tongue: or chicken in general :biggrin:

Chicken as in the divine food of Gods. :love:
Original post by Michiyo
Chicken as in the divine food of Gods. :love:

Fried chicken :tongue: :love:
Reply 35
Fried chicken :tongue: :love:

Yes, please :love:
Original post by Michiyo
Yes, please :love:

Had KFC two days ago :tongue: :biggrin: it was great :love:
Reply 37
Had KFC two days ago :tongue: :biggrin: it was great :love:

You make me crave more chicken :drool:

I love KFC! Their chicken strips are pure heaven :love:
Original post by Michiyo
You make me crave more chicken :drool:

I love KFC! Their chicken strips are pure heaven :love:

:rofl: Yep, KFC is really good!

Have you watched the Chicken Connoisseur on youtube before :tongue: he rates Chicken!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Michiyo

Lmao yassss chicken is lyf, frickin chicken curry doe 💖😍

Quick Reply

Latest