The Student Room Group

Will Trump expose 9/11?

Scroll to see replies

Let's be honest, we all know that jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
Reply 61
Original post by SoggyCabbages
Let's be honest, we all know that jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Luckily no one claimed it did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by john2054
How do you explain the explosions then?

I never heard much being said about explosions in wtc 7. i've read that columns from the tall buildings hit it as they were coming down. You can see that damage to the building was significant from the photo in the link on the first page of the thread. Even if gas had been shut off to the building by this time I'm sure enough remain in the pipes produce some massive explosions.
Synthetics such as rugs, etc. and other combustibles can produce explosive gases while heating up to the point of combustion. Maybe this caused any explosions that may have occurred.
In any event not being able to explain a few explosions is hardly grounds for thinking the whole event was staged.
Original post by oldercon1953
I never heard much being said about explosions in wtc 7. i've read that columns from the tall buildings hit it as they were coming down. You can see that damage to the building was significant from the photo in the link on the first page of the thread. Even if gas had been shut off to the building by this time I'm sure enough remain in the pipes produce some massive explosions.
Synthetics such as rugs, etc. and other combustibles can produce explosive gases while heating up to the point of combustion. Maybe this caused any explosions that may have occurred.
In any event not being able to explain a few explosions is hardly grounds for thinking the whole event was staged.

The damage to the building in the first picture, was caused by the internal explosions. I suggest you find this video on youtube, search 'basement explosions in wtc7' in order to find it. Or do you need me to do that for you as well?

Please watch this video then reply to me, thanks...
The damage to the building in the first picture, was caused by the internal explosions. I suggest you find this video on youtube, search 'basement explosions in wtc7' in order to find it. Or do you need me to do that for you as well?

Please watch this video then reply to me, thanks...

No need to be a jerk.

Unless your ready to say the entire N.Y. City fire Dept was in on the conspiracy whatever caused the explosion is irrelevant.
Original post by oldercon1953
No need to be a jerk.

Unless your ready to say the entire N.Y. City fire Dept was in on the conspiracy whatever caused the explosion is irrelevant.

No i'm not being a jerk. If there were bombs in the basement, then i'd say it's not irrelevant at all?

Quit the personal attacks though, okay??
will he expose himself tho 🤔🤔🤔
Theyy made trillions from the oil...

The actual collisions from the planes didn't affect wtc7 one bit. It was the explosions in the basements that did it. Watch the videos...

They spent trillions going to war and the us companies amongst others brought the oil rights that doesn't equate to the cost of the government going to war.

Try harder

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
They spent trillions going to war and the us companies amongst others brought the oil rights that doesn't equate to the cost of the government going to war.

Try harder

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was a combination of reasons. A fear and personal dislike of Saddam, the oil, the notion of defending freedom against the tyranny of dictators, and making him pay for his crimes, not to mention finishing what they started in Kuwait.

As i said, it was a combination of reasons....
Let's go back to the original question. If Trump 'exposes' anything at all about a factual event, what reasons will you have for believing him?

His record of uncontrolled, unashamed lying is just staggering. Start with the Obama birth certificate and go from there.
No i'm not being a jerk. If there were bombs in the basement, then i'd say it's not irrelevant at all?

Quit the personal attacks though, okay??

Yeah, and if chocolate fish swam upstream I wouldn't have to go to the store to get them.

There were no bombs in the basement.
LOL, no because there's nothing much to expose, beyond W's incompetence. You would best channel your energies into asking whether Trump will at last tell the truth about aliens.
Original post by alcibiade
LOL, no because there's nothing much to expose, beyond W's incompetence. You would best channel your energies into asking whether Trump will at last tell the truth about aliens.

I actually last night saw a video of aliens, ufos at least. Quite freaky really....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending