The Student Room Group

Best Place for reliable & authentic news over the Internet......! Public opinion??

Kindly share the ones you think are more reliable & trustworthy.......!
Breitbart. They were the only place to predict Trump's victory, everywhere else was too busy masturbating over Killary to notice what was going on.
Reply 2
lol anything but Breitbart. They think global warming is a hoax. That should tell you everything you need to know about them.
Reply 3
Original post by Len Goodman
Breitbart. They were the only place to predict Trump's victory, everywhere else was too busy masturbating over Killary to notice what was going on.

By that logic we should also trust The Simpsons as a source for news. They did not "predict" anything, they just vouched for Trump.
Original post by punnyguy
lol anything but Breitbart. They think global warming is a hoax. That should tell you everything you need to know about them.

It is a hoax - created by the far-left to push their hippy green political agenda.
Original post by punnyguy
By that logic we should also trust The Simpsons as a source for news. They did not "predict" anything, they just vouched for Trump.

"Stopped clock" logic is the term I believe.
Reply 6
What your looking for doesn't exist. Best to use a variety of sources to cover an issue, not necessarily to get different viewpoints but closer to the whole picture.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by anarchism101
"Stopped clock" logic is the term I believe.

Ahh yes, no surprise @Len Goodman aka Chaos Kass has used it.
The Week.
Although it can sometimes be slow to update. Wikinews is decent IMO. It might've changed a bit since I used to use it, but I remember it being very neutal, just facts. Sometimes it will report on stories hours before they reach mainstream news outlets.
Original post by Pulse.
What your looking for doesn't exist. Best to use a variety of sources to cover an issue, not necessarily to get different viewpoints but closer to the whole picture.

This.

No one place can be considered best or balanced.
Reply 11
I know everyone hates it (and I kind of understand why) but I get all my news updates from Daily Mail

they're usually the first to always report breaking news
Reply 12
Original post by Len Goodman

Breitbart is no doubt amazing but yes i have to say that they are accurate over 85% of the world news
Reply 13
Original post by Allie4
I know everyone hates it (and I kind of understand why) but I get all my news updates from Daily Mail

they're usually the first to always report breaking news

True that....! They are really good at breaking news...!
Original post by Pulse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The Week is pretty close.
The best place is the one that agrees with most of your prejudices. Just take your pick

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending