The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Lse ppe 2017

Hi everyone, as a current first year PPE student at the LSE, I'm starting this thread for those that have received offers to study Bsc PPE starting in 2017. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the course, teaching, experience of the LSE etc.
Omg is this Hazza
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by bulbawill
Omg is this Hazza

no who's that? they sound cool
Hi, I'm an applicant this year :smile:
May I know when did you apply, what predicted grades did you have and when did you receive your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by fastturtleneck
May I know when did you apply, what predicted grades did you have and when did you receive your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I applied early September with predicted grades A*A*A*A but you really don't need these predicted grades, if you are concerned about predicted grades the best option would be to email LSE admissions to check :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by fastturtleneck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry I also forgot to mention I received my offer in mid February :smile:
Original post by Hazmc
Sorry I also forgot to mention I received my offer in mid February :smile:

Thanks, considering that you applied in sept and only got an offer in feb, I guess I have to wait until the end of March for a decision. I applied a few weeks ago lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Hazmc
Hi everyone, as a current first year PPE student at the LSE, I'm starting this thread for those that have received offers to study Bsc PPE starting in 2017. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the course, teaching, experience of the LSE etc.

Hi!
I'm from and am currently waiting on an answer from LSE. I applied for PPE mid-October!

How do you like having to study all 3 subjects?
Is it very Philosophy heavy, as the cours is centred in their department?
How would you compare the course to King's for example, or Durham? I already have an offer from them.
LSE is said to produce investment bankers and other very "good paying" people. Now, what's your general feel about PPE in that regard? Is it similar? Are companies craving you guys as much and early as students from purely economical courses?

Thanks a lot!
Reply 8
HI ! I have a question regarding international students.How many international students do you have in your class and what are the different nationalities within your classmates ? Thanks !!
Reply 9
HI ! I have a question regarding international students. How many international students do you have in your class and what are the different nationalities within your classmates ? Thanks !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending