The Student Room Group

Swansea vs Oxford Brookes?

I got an offer from Swansea for mechanical engineering with a year in industry and still waiting for a reply from OB. So after getting an offer everything just got real and I am so lost. So tell me about the unis, the courses and their quality, the formula student team, how the unis are regarded with employers, student life, even the little things about the uni whether good or bad. Also I heard both have good connections with the industry so tell me all about them.
All the info you need can be found online. Ask the unis to put you in touch with current or former students as well.
Original post by __Labyrinthine
I got an offer from Swansea for mechanical engineering with a year in industry and still waiting for a reply from OB. So after getting an offer everything just got real and I am so lost. So tell me about the unis, the courses and their quality, the formula student team, how the unis are regarded with employers, student life, even the little things about the uni whether good or bad. Also I heard both have good connections with the industry so tell me all about them.

i'm at swansea, ask anything you want although I don't study engineering I know a fair few who do.

I would def choose Swansea over Oxford Brookes given the strength of its engineering department.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending